Zlatan suspended 3 games(NO MILAN) (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I agree with Jeeks

Milan will lose the scudetto after the game with Juventus, not in the game against Juventus...

So Zlatan will not be against Milan? thats a bi***, but hey! life its a bi***, so lets face it and win the freaking scudetto in their faces!!!

May 4, 2004
Juve fail in Ibra appeal Thursday 28 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will still be without Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the Milan clash after they failed in an attempt to reduce his suspension.

The Swede was handed a three-match ban after TV evidence found him guilty of clashing with Ivan Cordoba, in an off-the-ball incident, during the 1-0 defeat to Inter.

Ibrahimovic already missed the Lazio win at the weekend but his club were hoping to get the rest of his suspension scrapped or cut on appeal.

Today’s news comes as a massive blow for the Turin giants who are desperate for the striker, who has netted 15 League goals so far, to feature at the San Siro on May 8.

However, there is still a slim chance that he could play in the Scudetto showdown as Juve will now launch a second appeal.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have also failed in their attempt to get Dario Dainelli’s two-match ban for a similar incident altered.

channel4.com

****!!!
we still have a chance to reduce it...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
With or without Zlatan.

I want the guys to give their best and if we losse, but played good, Juve can still hold their heads up high!

Rember Capello.........."Juve will never give in!"

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that's for sure....

but why they rejected us both times?? :down::down:

wtf.....

if only i could make all those desicions....
or if only i could be the referee for the milan-juve match...

of caurse the milanistas would kill me after the 3 red cards to sheva,crespo and stam,the 5 yellow cards and the 2 penalties for juve,but at least we would get the 3 points! :D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
that's for sure....

but why they rejected us both times?? :down::down:

wtf.....

if only i could make all those desicions....
or if only i could be the referee for the milan-juve match...

of caurse the milanistas would kill me after the 3 red cards to sheva,crespo and stam,the 5 yellow cards and the 2 penalties for juve,but at least we would get the 3 points! :D
:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)