Zlatan newspaper bojcott (1 Viewer)

OP
Sep 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Today the swedish newspapers have very big headlines because they are supriced and angry on Zlatan because he didn´t talk to them yestday after the game....

The swedish papers have written so many strange things about him so now he says it no use talking to them, and I agree... think that is good of him to bojcott this hyenas

OP
    Sep 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Only he knows :) but I think it is because they have written big about every step he takes in sweden, and added a little to much untrue things to it, and put his homeadress in the papper!!!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Scandinavian journalists is just the most stupid, easy offended, and jelious people in the world. Just because of Zlatans reputation they feel free to call him all kind of negative stuff! just because he rejected them.

No need for them to get angry, they got a free trip to Turin at least.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    it's not professional to boycott the media,any idea why he did it?
    Sweden played against San Marino, game was 3-0 to Sweden when Swedes got a penalty... Källström was on his way to shoot the PK, but Zlatan shot it instead and made a goal... After the game Zlatan was bashed of his actions in Swedish media, so he decided not to talk to the Swedish newspapers...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    this is badly translated from Finnish newspaper (Zlatan to media):

- If you make a mistake, your not allowed to interview me. You can surely interview everybody else, there's nothing wrong with that... But if you make a mistake towards me, you'll have no business to be near me, period!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    watch the clip that has angered Zlatan! (at the end)
    http://svt.se/content/1/c6/25/42/90/040919-zlatanwebb.ram

SVT journalists were told to stay in the MIXED ZONE, a place that you
    normally can't make interviews.

The journalists waited for him for over an hour as they say and when he came he ignored them, saying that juventus has told him not to give anymmore interviews. But there is a JUVE official as seen on the clip that
    is telling him that there is a crew over there... But then again perhaps he
    didn't know about the new orders...

Then they keep fallowing him and there Zlatan ask if the camera is on and they say no... Zlatan doesn't fancy being lied to! ;)

btw. is that his car at the end? or was he give a ride back to his place?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    watch the clip that has angered Zlatan! (at the end)
    http://svt.se/content/1/c6/25/42/90/040919-zlatanwebb.ram

SVT journalists were told to stay in the MIXED ZONE, a place that you
    normally can't make interviews.

The journalists waited for him for over an hour as they say and when he came he ignored them, saying that juventus has told him not to give anymmore interviews. But there is a JUVE official as seen on the clip that
    is telling him that there is a crew over there... But then again perhaps he
    didn't know about the new orders...

Then they keep fallowing him and there Zlatan ask if the camera is on and they say no... Zlatan doesn't fancy being lied to! ;)

btw. is that his car at the end? or was he give a ride back to his place?
    excellent again Juventino... :thumb: It's clear that Zlatan is still bitter to the Swedish media, after all they've haunted him quite much...

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    U R Welcome man... :)

I like Zlatan for many reasons, one of the reasons being he is not a dumb a$$. When he took the penalty that Källström should had taken he faced
    a lot of critique.

At that point we saw journalists, ex. footballers, ex. atheletes that have done the same thing Zlatan did condemn his action and going on and on!

T. Nordahl and P. Antoine were the only two ppl. that was seen on media
    that didn't lose their breaths asking for Zlatan to know his place or else!

if I remember the score correctly it was 4-0 at the time. So IMO even if Isaksson had shown interest taking it that hill billy, cry baby Källström shouldn't stamp on the ground acting like a ninny... But thats me!!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

lol! I guess it's refered to the fact that English players are doing the same thing as Zlatan here in Sweden! ;)
    aaah, forgot the whole drama in there... ´:wallbang: Anyway, I personally don't judge Zlatan because he doesn't talk to Swedish media, on the contrary, I like him for that...

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
    You can also question id it's okay that Swedish national TV have a camera on when they are not allowed to, and when they say it's off, and show that on national TV. I'd be pissed off.

It might seem a bit silly from Zlatan not to talk to some parts of the Swedish press, but it's almost as if the press think they can say and write anything about anyone and just get away with it. Even if what they write is complete shit.

I think it's good from Zlatan to say 'no thanks' to parts of the media. He doesn't need them, they need him.

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Sweden played against San Marino, game was 3-0 to Sweden when Swedes got a penalty... Källström was on his way to shoot the PK, but Zlatan shot it instead and made a goal... After the game Zlatan was bashed of his actions in Swedish media, so he decided not to talk to the Swedish newspapers...
    It's not all about that. Then he realized himself that he might not have acted correctly and also apologized to Källström. But since he is so big in Sweden there has been written so much shit about him in other situations too. For example was he wrongly accused to hitting someone in a club, when he had only been at the same place without doing anything wrong.

I'm not trying to defend Zlatan as a person, just saying that I can understand him for not wanting to give interviews to some parts of the press.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)