Zlatan joins Juve injury list (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
the only thing Moggi can be faulted for is not foreseeing this kind of situation, with two injury-prone players and only 4 forwards in the squad, one of them being a freshman to the style of football and the other .... well.... he tries his best, bless his soul ... but unfortunately he just doesn't seem to be blessed with any natural footballing talent :down:
:rofl:

you just made my day Graham..

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
zlatan will plat with zalashita against Messina

It really doesn't matter for me ...Messina scored 6 goals against milan and roma so this will be a real test for our defence.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
I hope sweden dont risk zlatan on wednesday
Its not like that. Its all upp to Zlatan. When he's training he's feeling stiff, and don't think he'll last for 90 minuters. Sweden will with out a doubt play him if he wants to.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
With a goal scoring machine known as Roy Makaay and an excellent goalkeeper called Oliver Kahn. This will be a tough battle for Juve.

For me I will stick to Zlatan and I may risk Zalayeta to play. Even though Zala doesn't play much, he is a dependable striker. I don't mind starting him off with Messina but against Bayern............I may stick to DP

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
any fresh serius news about it?
i dont thing he has smth serius and a good reason to loose the bayern game and even more to make us so desparate to find a new attacker

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Last I heard, Del Piero is taking longer to recover from his Achilles tendon problem, and is looking a doubt for the match against Bayern

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Last I heard, Del Piero is taking longer to recover from his Achilles tendon problem, and is looking a doubt for the match against Bayern
yeah,he's almost certainly ruled out for today's game,and will make the bench for bayern by some estimates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)