zlatan ibrahimovic (1 Viewer)

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
I don't think so... But I think he is from some east europe country...I read it on cm 01/02... i can't remeber what country though..

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
No he doesn't have arabic origin.
His parents are from the part of Balkan where majority are Muslims.
He is born in Sweden as far as I know.

btw. The name "Ibrahim" is Turkish!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
respect this topic :howler:

alright you have until the next time I view this thread (probably tomorrow about 20:00 CET) to find a decent source, otherwise I'm afraid it will be closed. You can't just open a thread with "I like this player, we should buy him" and expect it to remain open!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Juventus are likely to bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic"

There, I've said it, that must be as decent as Tribalfootball. You're saved babamama!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i wont complain if he joins. to me, only three strikers stand out who will make good back up to trezeguet.

1. Gilardino
2. Cavenaghi
3. Zlatan

they all differ as players to each other and trezeguet also, but still, Zlatan is quality, he proved that he has what it takes to become a future star.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
back up? what do you mean back up strikers? having a worldclass striker as a back up?man....are you drunk:lazy:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
If not, then we're not buying anybody else, cause Moggi ain't selling neither DP nor Trezeguet, both of which are supposedly "worldclass".

Romano

May 22, 2004
Ibrahimovic is orgin Bosnian.
His parents were from Bosnia, but he is born in Sweden.
When he was a ''promissing'' youngster, his father took him to Bosnia to offer his son for the Bosnian National Team.
But the Bosnian National Team said : We don't need him...
Like Bosnia has World Class players :s (except Salihamidic)

So he grew up, and became a Sweden International...
This guy is SUPER LUCKY I don't want him at Juve...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
respect this topic :howler:

alright you have until the next time I view this thread (probably tomorrow about 20:00 CET) to find a decent source, otherwise I'm afraid it will be closed. You can't just open a thread with "I like this player, we should buy him" and expect it to remain open!
Class :LOL:

Its people like him that make the juve forums fun:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well it appears AndriesGobert has saved you :D;)

Nah I'll leave it open, Adrian just had to turn it into a respectable debate thread :lazy::D

I'd like to pick up what pendir has said and wholeheartedly agree on the doubts you have over the "world class" tag of dp and trez. Imo they haven't consistently shown (in dps case for a few years, in trez case never) high enough level of performance to warrant that tag.

I think a pairing of say Gila and miccoli would pose a hell of a lot more problems for opponents, Zlatan could do a similar job. To put either of these as backup to trez is just ludicrous imo, the guy confirmed at euro2k04 just how shite he is and just how blind we are to have offered him a new deal on 5 million or whatever per year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)