Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Apparently injuries not age is his kryptonite. Was still a beast, I could see him play until 40.

I true egotistical maniac who didn't give a fuck about what anyone said. Compare that to Ronaldo who only pretends to be big headed to hide the fact that inside he is a insecure small breasted 14 year old girl. I hated him at first when he left us, but then he showed loyalty to none of the clubs he played for. He played for Zlatan and never pretended to be anything else.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Disastrous injury, especially at his age. ACL and PCL tear, fuck. Still, if anyone his age can return it'll be that freak.
Both ACL and PCL ?

His career is finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit, he tore both ligaments?

God damn. :sad:

Hopefully he will come back next year
I agree, but he wont come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently injuries not age is his kryptonite. Was still a beast, I could see him play until 40.

I true egotistical maniac who didn't give a fuck about what anyone said. Compare that to Ronaldo who only pretends to be big headed to hide the fact that inside he is a insecure small breasted 14 year old girl. I hated him at first when he left us, but then he showed loyalty to none of the clubs he played for. He played for Zlatan and never pretended to be anything else.
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You guys are talking like he's in his 20's. He's had a great career and was coming within a season or two towards retiring full time or playing in The MLS which is pretty much a well paid retirement home.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Disastrous injury, especially at his age. ACL and PCL tear, fuck. Still, if anyone his age can return it'll be that freak.
He won't. Combo is incredibly difficult to come back from and ends the career of 21 year olds. I just don't see it unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)