• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:shifty:

why? where does the hate come from?

i don't hate them at all. big traditional club. can't blame the club for having deluded fans.
Everyone has his own preferences. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

City is one of nastiest grossest EPL clubs. I'm still butthurt about them stealing Kun from is. :(
We could've had one or two CL's already. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Kun could've been world class and fulfill his potential instead he became an above average great player, slightly below Higuain.
We have Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

People cheering for United :inter:
:tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial, Ibrahimovic. How does that work, diamond attack?
rooney is a cm nowadays, isn't he? :D

mourinho is mostly a 4-2-3-1 guy, and it's been mu's main formation under van gaal, too. with both mkhi and martial right footed and able to play as a winger, it could well work like de gea - darmian, bailly, blind, shaw - schneiderlin, carrick (schweini?) - mkhitaryan, rooney, martial - zlatan. however mkhi's preferred position is in the middle, so rooney might be dumped.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

mourinho is mostly a 4-2-3-1 guy, and it's been mu's main formation under van gaal, too. with both mkhi and martial right footed and able to play as a winger, it could well work like de gea - darmian, bailly, blind, shaw - schneiderlin, carrick (schweini?) - mkhitaryan, rooney, martial - zlatan. however mkhi's preferred position is in the middle, so rooney might be dumped.
So it would be something like:

Mkhitaryan - Rooney - Martial

Ibrahimovic​

With that system I'd assume he will use his usual B2B and DM alongside, not certain Carrick suits either of those roles.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
well, i'm not sure about the 2nd mid alongside schneiderlin and rooney. tbh i'd relegate rooney to the bench, it's been years since he performed consistently on a high level. imho even a mata, mkhitaryan, martial trio could support zlatan better than one involving rooney.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't follow EPL anymore so don't blame me if I ask something stupid. :D How old is Rooney? What are his stats in recent seasons? When I was still watching EPL he was one of the best players in the EPL [in the world I may add]. How good/bad is he nowadays?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like them just because of what they did to Milan. :D
And also because of Kolo and Moreno :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

He'll be greater than that unambitious Kun.
Moreno :lol: is there a more random player to like? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Mkhi played great as a right winger for Durtmund this season and they played 433 mostly. United will probably play the same but with Rooney as the 3rd CM which means it could be a 433 but also a 4231 or 424 or whatever else is possible. Maybe 4312 with Mhiki behind Ibra and Martial

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't follow EPL anymore so don't blame me if I ask something stupid. :D How old is Rooney? What are his stats in recent seasons? When I was still watching EPL he was one of the best players in the EPL [in the world I may add]. How good/bad is he nowadays?
terribad a totally different player from the one that played with Tevez, Ronaldo or Berbatov. He is becoming Amauri bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)