Zlatan Ibrahimovic (14 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
@Mark I just cant stop thinking how much of a typical Marotta buy Zlatan would be, we would have 30 Mil, Zlatan would come on a free, to a team ready to win a CL. He really hasn't finished his work here, and he owes so much for finally bringing him to Italy and getting him trained under Capello at the time, he said it himself.. I dont see any cheap alternative for a proven striker, 1 year deal with an option of a 2nd would be so awesome..

You think you got this @Mark?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark I just cant stop thinking how much of a typical Marotta buy Zlatan would be, we would have 30 Mil, Zlatan would come on a free, to a team ready to win a CL. He really hasn't finished his work here, and he owes so much for finally bringing him to Italy and getting him trained under Capello at the time, he said it himself.. I dont see any cheap alternative for a proven striker, 1 year deal with an option of a 2nd would be so awesome..

You think you got this @Mark?
didn't he say he's not going back to where he played with before?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He would be so ideal for us for a year or two. Because honestly what younger decent strikers out there are even available? Striking options suck ass right now and hopefully by the time he's too old we can find a real player or two to replace him.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Might be too late for us because him and United have probably been jerking each other off for Months now. But if we could, that'd be great.

Even on absurd wages for a season it's better than blowing the Morata money or even more (Which would be more than his wages obviously) on somebody who ends up doing jack shit. At least we're almost guaranteed a season or 2 of magic.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Well we managed to get him when he was supposedly very close to Roma last time.. We can do the same with ManU ;)
Im not sure i read anything of him saying he wont return to teams he played before @Mark

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zlatan, Mourinho, Conte,Ranieri and cancer in the same league.

Fuck, i might actually watch it

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously

Zlatan, Guardiola, Conte.

Legendary record in winning league titles.

Man Utd is a huge step down from PSG tho

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Does that mean Zlatan will play at least two seasons for them btw? He admits to being obsessed with the CL.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)