Zlatan Ibrahimovic (38 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know the whole world wants Ibra to sign for United but with all the delay I have a small feeling he's going to sign here.

-Ibra wants back to Italy, so does his wife
-He wants to have a last shot at the CL, we're publicly announcing we're going all in for the CL.
-Freebie, Beppe loves his old freebies. Especially if they perform like Ibra.
-Raiola/Nedved/Pogba connection
-Replacement for Morata

I don't know, just a theory. I still don't think Ibra is interested in a rebuilding Man Utd without CL.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know the whole world wants Ibra to sign for United but with all the delay I have a small feeling he's going to sign here.

-Ibra wants back to Italy, so does his wife
-He wants to have a last shot at the CL, we're publicly announcing we're going all in for the CL.
-Freebie, Beppe loves his old freebies. Especially if they perform like Ibra.
-Raiola/Nedved/Pogba connection
-Replacement for Morata

I don't know, just a theory. I still don't think Ibra is interested in a rebuilding Man Utd without CL.
Actually I just don't know. No Chelski or United (CL), no City (Pep) or Arsenal (age), not Bayern or PSG, too early for MLS or China, if he is even interested. I'm sure Milan are desperate for him, but again no CL or money. Inert?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What fills my heart with joy is that he left us 'to rescue' his career and then went from one big club to another to chase his CL dream.
And in the end it was us who were closer to winning the CL.

Suck on that, Zlatan.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What fills my heart with joy is that he left us 'to rescue' his career and then went from one big club to another to chase his CL dream.

Suck on that, Zlatan.
What are you on about? He went on and not only rescued his career but had an amazing career.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Suck on that, Zlatan.
Ease off the retard throttle

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)