Zlatan Ibrahimovic (129 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dunno about the player-coach stuff but he has been linked to United. I suppose it's now over never for him in England.
If EPL wasnt hyped enough like some unholy reunion of a royal wedding and Eurovision, now it will become insufferable here in Sweden if Zlatan goes there. At PSG they litterally reported every wink and smile he made at a reporter or player, and tried to big up a forgettable french league, the coverage of him in crazy marketed EPL will be wtf level at this point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If EPL wasnt hyped enough like some unholy reunion of a royal wedding and Eurovision, now it will become insufferable here in Sweden if Zlatan goes there. At PSG they litterally reported every wink and smile he made at a reporter or player, and tried to big up a forgettable french league, the coverage of him in crazy marketed EPL will be wtf level at this point.
Man, I can't imagine having to live in Zlatanland :D.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I may sound like I'm complaining, but I dont mind it mostly because I really like this guy, besides being greatly entertaining player, he is ridicolously funny/interesting, when you are used to athletes or artists who all all act like cookie cute robotic sweet, its refreshing for the gigantic figure of this country to be this guy of all people.

But really, they ridocolously overhype EPL as is already, so it will go on triple over drive now if this deal happens. I was trying to listen to them trying to hype a Norwich and Crystal Palace game recently, it was ridicolously funny tv. I understand them, its very much smart money to oversell this hugely popular product. Atleast making WWE style marketing on EPL because the big show Zlatan is there makes WHOLE alot more sense the friggin french league, spent years trying to make this league seem relevant, to no avail. Do any of you honestly know a single Ligue 1 club fan? Now a few new PSG fans for understandable reasons (tho I dont know any, just few who have them as 2nd club), but besides that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I may sound like I'm complaining, but I dont mind it mostly because I really like this guy, besides being greatly entertaining player, he is ridicolously funny/interesting, when you are used to athletes or artists who all all act like cookie cute robotic sweet, its refreshing for the gigantic figure of this country to be this guy of all people.

But really, they ridocolously overhype EPL as is already, so it will go on triple over drive now if this deal happens. I was trying to listen to them trying to hype a Norwich and Crystal Palace game recently, it was ridicolously funny tv. I understand them, its very much smart money to oversell this hugely popular product. Atleast making WWE style marketing on EPL because the big show Zlatan is there makes WHOLE alot more sense the friggin french league, spent years trying to make this league seem relevant, to no avail. Do any of you honestly know a single Ligue 1 club fan? Now a few new PSG fans for understandable reasons (tho I dont know any, just few who have them as 2nd club), but besides that.

I get what you mean. Especially about the EPL. Tbh with you I've always liked watching at English football highlights, but I can't suffer through a game (it really is kick and rush most of the time). And you're spot on about the lower teams: there is very little quality involved. The kind of money Crystal Palace or Norwich are getting from tv deals is simply inexplicable.

- - - Updated - - -

I get what you mean. Especially about the EPL. Tbh with you I've always liked watching at English football highlights, but I can't suffer through a game (it really is kick and rush most of the time). And you're spot on about the lower teams: there is very little quality involved. The kind of money Crystal Palace or Norwich are getting from tv deals is simply inexplicable.

I do know a Saint Etienne fan to be fair.

He's French though. And from Lyon :D.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's crazy, he has such a massive influence on all of society. For example, whenever he moves to a new city(and he has done that a lot of times) that city is ranked nr 1 in most visited by swedes that year.
Also most mentioned person in the press, BY FAR. More mentioned than whole royal family combined.

I'm seriously worried about this country when the day comes and Zlatan retires.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's crazy, he has such a massive influence on all of society. For example, whenever he moves to a new city(and he has done that a lot of times) that city is ranked nr 1 in most visited by swedes that year.
Also most mentioned person in the press, BY FAR. More mentioned than the king.

I'm seriously worried about this country when the day comes and Zlatan retires.
That's weird. I just assumed Zlatan was your king.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)