Zlatan Ibrahimovic (46 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So you think he wouldnt be an amazing signing if we signed him?
He's not a requirement for this Juventus team who are building a foundation for the future.

Thankfully management are not that daft give him 8/9M a year who'll quite obviously command a starting spot.

We arent pursuing strikers atm.He'd be a fantastic signing for someone like Milan who are desperately seeking for some quality and leadership.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
But why dont you simply answer. A player of that calibre on a free transfer cant possibly be viewed as not a fantastic signing
Ok fine.

34/35 yr old Ibra would be an amazing signing if we were coming back off two 7th place finishes not for this 5 time scudetto winning team who have big aspirations like winning the CL.It would be an incredibly short-sighted move and it will also hugely change the dynamics of our entire attack which i wouldnt want.

So yeah,it'd be a bad signing taking all aspects into consideration.I dont want to continue this argument with you any further.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok fine.

34/35 yr old Ibra would be an amazing signing if we were coming back off two 7th place finishes not for this 5 time scudetto winning team who have big aspirations like winning the CL.It would be an incredibly short-sighted move and it will also hugely change the dynamics of our entire attack which i wouldnt want.

So yeah,it'd be a bad signing taking all aspects into consideration.I dont want to continue this argument with you any further.
So in a scenario where we just signed a player that scored 49 goals and had 16 assists in 50 games on a free, you would be unhappy and think we made a bad deal? And you calling it shortsighted when we do such moves every summer is also hilarious

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So in a scenario where we just signed a player that scored 49 goals and had 16 assists in 50 games on a free, you would be unhappy and think we made a bad deal? And you calling it shortsighted when we do such moves every summer is also hilarious
Comparing Ibra who probably wont have more than 1-2 yrs of elite level football left in him to other experienced players we signed over the yrs is rubbish.
Pirlo was signed when we came off two 7th place finishes so was Barzagli.It was a different circumstance back then.
Tevez,Llorente and Khedira were 28/29 when we signed when we were looking to make a step up in Europe them so they still had/have a lot left in them.

Comparing these deals to the Ibra deal when we are in a different position altogether is much more hilarious, doesnt matter how good a season he had, he's in his mid-thirties and will command a starting spot along with big wages to boot ,which is out of our wage cap.But go on,continue arguing with me about your fantasy fanboy-fetishes which will never come to fruition. :smile:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Comparing Ibra who would probably wont have more than 1-2 yrs of elite level football left in him to other experienced players we signed over the yrs is rubbish.
Pirlo was signed when we came off two 7th place finishes so was Barzagli.It was a different circumstance back then.
Tevez,Llorente and Khedira were 28/29 when we signed when we were looking to make a step up in Europe them so they still had/have a lot left in them.

Comparing these deals to the Ibra deal when we are in a different position altogether is much more hilarious, doesnt matter how good a season he had, he's in his mid-thirties and will command a starting spot along with big wages to boot ,which is out of our wage cap.But go on,continue arguing with me about your fantasy fanboy-fetishes which will never come to fruition. :smile:
how do you know he wont have more than 1-2 seasons at top level? he looked in perfect shape when he played this season and could go on to play atleast another 3 seasons in Serie A. we were in a similar position last season when we signed Khedira and he wont be here for more than 3 seasons either. or Evra the summer before, thats the definition of a short term signing. there is simply no way you can put it and make it out to be a bad transfer potentially.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
how do you know he wont have more than 1-2 seasons at top level? he looked in perfect shape when he played this season and could go on to play atleast another 3 seasons in Serie A. we were in a similar position last season when we signed Khedira and he wont be here for more than 3 seasons either. or Evra the summer before, thats the definition of a short term signing. there is simply no way you can put it and make it out to be a bad transfer potentially.
If you want to have the last word ,then by all means have it.You win.

I wont bother wasting my time over something that wont happen.Its that simple.

And you are wasting your time too on this.Lets dream about Pjanic in the meantime.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you want to have the last word ,then by all means have it.You win.

I wont bother wasting my time over something that wont happen.Its that simple.

And you are wasting your time too on this.Lets dream about Pjanic in the meantime.
yeah i like having the last word even if it means wasting time over something stupid

Pjanic :tuttosport: cant wait to see him in black and white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)