Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The "anti-Juve" bit from Ibra's book. On why and exactly how he left and on the club post-Calciopoli. Although anti-Juve in nature, it's very interesting. And personally, I don't really blame him. A footballer's career is short, and as a young footballer, he was just looking out for his best interest. He speaks highly of his Juve experience in other parts of the book and defended Juve (or maybe just himself).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If he had a better attitude,he would've won a couple of Ballon D'or's by now.His talent made him entitled.Still had a pretty great career but he could've done so much more if he had put in that little extra effort along with being humble.No wonder he couldnt get along with Poop.

I've read the book and he generally has good things to say about Juve in some of the other parts of his book.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He looked after himself and I respect that. He never spoke ill of Juve as a club and always said it was the best club in Italy. Juve was a sinking ship and it did sink for 5 years until our miracle season. He also recognizes that Inter were nobodies in comparison. If he had stayed he would have been a Juve legend though and our comeback would have been much earlier. Milan would have been winning those scudettos rather than Inter and we would have gotten our hands on some of them.

In any case, our superior management eventually shone through with better coaches and better trasnfermarket and wage structures than anyone else in Italy while both Milan clubs collapsed out of mismanagement.

Jun 6, 2015
The best thing about Zlatan possibly leaving to US is that none of the players that left us after calciopoli were able to win the CL. I think most of them would actually had a better ending to their careers had they stayed. Some threw an almost certain legendary status here away for a Spanish super cup win.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
How any Juve fan can like this guy is beyond me
Exactly.
I think it was two seasons ago when the rumors started circulating and that fat pig, Raiola tried to peddle him back to Juve, but the answer from the Agnelli family, management and down to Marotta was clear: There is no way he'll ever be back to this club again.
But still there were, and still are, some naive fans who want this fvckin prick back in our jersey. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)