Zlatan Ibrahimovic (45 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ffs why don't we go after him? Seriously, is there a better SS replacement than Ibra for Tevez available right now? Apparently he wants a 2 year 12M contract before heading off to MLS.. Sign Ibra, play him next to Morata and then when you need to rest him/he gets these injuries he has every year then Dybala can get the chance.

beppe pls need to see ibra in a juve jersey again.

He does not fit the profile we are looking for at all and expects wages we are not willing to give. We also have a squad with a pretty high average age (most of our starters are over 30), so we wouldn't look into a 34 year old striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He does not fit the profile we are looking for at all and expects wages we are not willing to buy. We also have a squad with a pretty high average age (most of our starters are over 30), so we wouldn't look into a 34 year old striker.
i know, i know.. but i'm blinded by fanboyness

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
ffs why don't we go after him? Seriously, is there a better SS replacement than Ibra for Tevez available right now? Apparently he wants a 2 year 12M contract before heading off to MLS.. Sign Ibra, play him next to Morata and then when you need to rest him/he gets these injuries he has every year then Dybala can get the chance.

beppe pls need to see ibra in a juve jersey again.
Ibra to MLS!! Bro if they thought jewbinco was something :lol:
this guy will be worshipped by all!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)