Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Still, I doubt they forced him for specific names.
Maybe not, but two or three times for examples it's made completely obvious that he's just reading off a teleprompter :lol:

Also the general selection of words do not really resemble his usual style of talking in interviews, at least that's my impression.

And finally, selecting Messi seems weird considering the length he goes to in his autobiography when it comes to slating the Argentinian. It's of course not unthinkable that he doesn't like him personally but respects him as a footballer, or that his opinion has changed or wasn't even truthfully reflected in the book, but together with the already mentioned issues, it leads me to believe that Ibrahimovich perhaps wasn't the one coming up with the list all by himself.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Maybe not, but two or three times for examples it's made completely obvious that he's just reading off a teleprompter :lol:

Also the general selection of words do not really resemble his usual style of talking in interviews, at least that's my impression.

And finally, selecting Messi seems weird considering the length he goes to in his autobiography when it comes to slating the Argentinian. It's of course not unthinkable that he doesn't like him personally but respects him as a footballer, or that his opinion has changed or wasn't even truthfully reflected in the book, but together with the already mentioned issues, it leads me to believe that Ibrahimovich perhaps wasn't the one coming up with the list all by himself.
Why do you have to be so conspirative? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)