Zlatan Ibrahimovic (20 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
no because Conte left us when we had the strongest team in Italy by far, hardly the vunerable state Ibra left us in, when the people will beginning to consider whether juve will ever be competitive again
Yeah, but let's be honest here, Ibra had far more stronger reasons to leave than Conte. So If anyone consider Ibra a traitor than should consider Conte too.

P.S. I have nothing against you I just quoted your post because you were the first one against Ibra coming back, and I just wanted to point out how Conte move was very similar to Ibra's (if not worse) and people still defend him like crazy, while on the other hand they want Ibra's head on the plate.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ibra left after 2 seasons as a player, when juve went down with gamefixing etc, whilst beeing so very young

Conte was a former captain that had played here for a long time, had his coaching career in the ditch when Agnelli offered him the chance, and left us at the start of the preseason instead of the end of the previous season

What Conte did was unprofessional, and much worse. If he left in May after the season ended, it would be sad, but totally cool.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ibra left after 2 seasons as a player, when juve went down with gamefixing etc, whilst beeing so very young

Conte was a former captain that had played here for a long time, had his coaching career in the ditch when Agnelli offered him the chance, and left us at the start of the preseason instead of the end of the previous season

What Conte did was unprofessional, and much worse. If he left in May after the season ended, it would be sad, but totally cool.
And that is my point!!!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I don't hold anything against Ibra for looking out for himself, it's not like he was Italian and a self proclaimed die hard Juve fan.

I'd welcome him back next season, although it's probably a fantasy.

How long is left on his P$G contract?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People still upset that he didn't want to play in Serie B when his career was just starting to blossom? :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)