Zlatan Ibrahimovic (16 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It is such a shame that one of Sweden (Zlatan) or Portugal (Ronaldo) wouldn't be present at the WC next year. I mean, I'd rather have both those teams than one of Romania or fucking Greece (even though I love Cyrpus and have a lot of friend there, but Greece is different) :yuck: :inter:

Can't we just kick England and the US out of the WC? :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
It is such a shame that one of Sweden (Zlatan) or Portugal (Ronaldo) wouldn't be present at the WC next year. I mean, I'd rather have both those teams than one of Romania or fucking Greece (even though I love Cyrpus and have a lot of friend there, but Greece is different) :yuck: :inter:

Can't we just kick England and the US out of the WC? :D
@blondu :D

Fuck Portugal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You people who see this match as Zlatan vs Ronaldo are just as retarded as all the sports journalists who keep trying to convince us that this sport isn't a team sport, but rather between individuals who can pitch products. :andyandbarcelona:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You people who see this match as Zlatan vs Ronaldo are just as retarded as all the sports journalists who keep trying to convince us that this sport isn't a team sport, but rather between individuals who can pitch products. :andyandbarcelona:
Well, if you aren't Portuguese or Swedish, or have a liking for either of those two countries for any reason, it's easy to simplify it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, if you aren't Portuguese or Swedish, or have a liking for either of those two countries for any reason, it's easy to simplify it.
As fake eBay jerseys for 8-year-olds, yeah. ;)

But I hate it when people identify the Portugal NT as Ronaldo. He's in awesome form now, but he's been a major underperformer for the NT in recent years. Nani has done far more to get the team into the WC or Euro finals in recent years.

If you're going to single out players, at least pretend like you know who actually makes a real impact for the respective teams instead of what the sports drink marketers tell you.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I just wanna see Gaynaldo cry :D Fuckin' Diva! Also, I love Ibra and this may be his last chance to play in the WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)