Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:D

The little fella, bottom left, holding his hands up saying ''whoa whoa, what's going on here''
That's you.

Getting all excited and bolting in your tight tumble dried panties to every player were linked with. Instead of Tuzzers should be called Jizzers.

;)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I Think that you'll find im not among the fappers :stuckup: I laugh at the rumours that pop up throughout the silly season and those who believe them

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fint :lol:

Ibra or Higuain would be amazing. Both have their pros and cons, but either of those two would considerably lift the quality of our forward line. I just think Ibra would suit our tactics more and work better with Llorente, but I honesty think he won't come due to his wages.

For some reason, I have a very good feeling we'll sign Higuain. Marotta hasn't ruled it out, the Spanish press are saying we're the favourites, and he'd be a fairly affordable transfer for us compared to other targets.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fint :lol:

Ibra or Higuain would be amazing. Both have their pros and cons, but either of those two would considerably lift the quality of our forward line. I just think Ibra would suit our tactics more and work better with Llorente, but I honesty think he won't come due to his wages.

For some reason, I have a very good feeling we'll sign Higuain. Marotta hasn't ruled it out, the Spanish press are saying we're the favourites, and he'd be a fairly affordable transfer for us compared to other targets.
Head on over to the Higuain thread, don't forget to bring your lotion :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont think we should sign Higuain if its going to be for a ridiculous fee like 30mil..not that we'd pay that amount but I dont think he's worth more than 15-20

Ibra > Higuain still ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If real didnt want to sell him cause they want a diffrent kind of player, he'd be value'd at 30/35 mil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)