Zlatan Ibrahimovic (131 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I can't speak for the rest of Asia but since moving to Beijing I've seen quite a few people wearing Juve merchandise, one of the kids in my class wears a Juve jacket sometimes, i asked him did he know who they were and he hadn't a clue :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't speak for the rest of Asia but since moving to Beijing I've seen quite a few people wearing Juve merchandise, one of the kids in my class wears a Juve jacket sometimes, i asked him did he know who they were and he hadn't a clue :lol:
they rarely do, i saw the same thing in Hong Kong. They just buy it because it looks good or it serves a purpose to clothe and keep warm

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So after Chiellini, Camoranesi is the 2nd one of those who remained after Calciopoli who sees no problem at all in Zlatan's potential arrival to Juve

What’s the problem? He is a champion and what happened in 2006 has nothing to do with it, that is part of the past,” Camoranesi told Tuttosport when asked about a player who left the Old Lady following Calciopoli demotion.

I, personally, wouldn’t be unhappy if he returned because it would be easier for Juventus to get to the top in Europe with him.

His quality has always impressed me,” added the World Cup winner who remained in Turin for that 2006-07 Serie B campaign.

He’s big and tall, but he’s a monster technically. Technique is what always makes the difference…

I’m only speaking for myself though. I don’t know what people who remained, like Gigi Buffon or Giorgio Chiellini, would think about it.

I also don’t know whether he is the type of player that the club is looking for.

http://www.football-italia.net/33513/camoranesi-still-fan-ibrahimovic

2 down, Trez, Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved to go. Apparently Nedved is also pushing for the transfer, so it might be 3 to go.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
2 down, Trez, Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved to go. Apparently Nedved is also pushing for the transfer, so it might be 3 to go.
Nedved has already said he'd welcome Zlatan, in fact, he said he'd love to see Zlatan at Juve.

As for Buffon, well...

I don't see how it's any of Del Piero and Trezeguet's concern whether Zlatan joins Juve or not. One in Sydney, the other in Buenos Aires.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
GTFO and don't comment at all if you want this to happen. You and Mark. Just stay away. No words, no avatars, just don't do or say anything. We will celebrate if he signs. Until then make the needed sacrifice.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
GTFO and don't comment at all if you want this to happen. You and Mark. Just stay away. No words, no avatars, just don't do or say anything. We will celebrate if he signs. Until then make the needed sacrifice.
I couldn't agree more.

Hustini and Mark should be banned until the saga is over.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Tuesday March 12 2013

Nedved admits to Ibra dream
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Pavel Nedved has admitted that he’d love his club to re-sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The 31-year-old spent two years with the Turin giants before he left the outfit following their Calciopoli demotion to Serie B in 2006.

“I won’t hide the fact that I like Ibrahimovic,” Nedved, a former teammate of the now Paris Saint-Germain man, told TV show Undici.

“I consider him to be one of the three best players in the world, at the levels of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“He can change a team for the better. Who wouldn’t want him? I’d like him for sure.”

Ibra is represented by Mino Raiola, the Czech’s former agent and the man who also looks after the affairs of Paul Pogba.

“I’m in contact a lot with Raiola,” Nedved added. “I have to say that the club did very well to bring in Pogba.

“I instantly knew of his value the first time I saw him play. A 19-year-old with his personality, perhaps he’s unique.”

Returning to Ibrahimovic, the former Inter, Barcelona and Milan man would certainly fill the 'top player’ void in attack that the Turin giants have been searching for.

“We didn’t have the opportunity to sign one,” explained the former midfielder. “And we play a certain way with our attackers.

“To sign a player who is better than we already have would cost us a lot of money – at the moment we don’t have that and we don’t want to spend that.”

Nedved was also asked about the future of Antonio Conte, a Coach who is attracting interest from foreign clubs.

“We’re really calm about the situation. I won’t let him leave here for as long as I am at this club. As a player Conte already gave me advice, but he’s surprised me in a positive way as a Coach.

“I follow him on an almost daily basis and I can say that he’ll have a great career.”

http://www.football-italia.net/31777/nedved-admits-ibra-dream

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but:

'When Ibra left Juve...'

Amid reports of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s return to Juventus, ex-director Alessio Secco reveals “he did everything possible to leave in 2006.”

Newspapers in Italy and France continue to suggest there are advanced negotiations between the clubs for a summer transfer.

However, those who were in charge of the Bianconeri back in 2006 when the Swede left are doubtful.

“I won’t judge, but I’ll just say that at the time, the moment we went into Serie B, he did everything possible to show he wanted to leave,” former director Secco told TMW.

“Of course, people can change in life and he can do what he wants. Do I have advice for Juve? They did so well to do everything they’ve done, so the directors will know what evaluations to make on Ibra’s potential return.”

Several stars, such as Gigi Buffon, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi, opted to stay with Juventus after the Calciopoli scandal and their demotion to Serie B.

Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was the President of Juventus during that troubled summer and he also revealed some background to Ibrahimovic’s departure.

“Nobody can doubt he is a great player, even if a little tactically anarchic. I remember when he demanded a transfer, banging his fists on the table,” Cobolli Gigli told TMW.

“Along with his agent Mino Raiola, they make quite a pair! We were forced to sell him, but also the situation meant we had to deal with buyers who knew our backs were to the wall. At the end of the day, we had to sell to a club that was our historic antagonist, Inter.”

http://www.football-italia.net/33463/when-ibra-left-juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)