Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@poisonwoody I think I might have cracked zingaro's behavioral origin.

The Romani are an ethnic group living mostly in Europe, who have been traced genetically to a group migrating from the northwestern Indian Subcontinent about 1,500 years ago.

Hijras from Rajasthan? What do you think? fits the camelface traits perfectly. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:heart:
The rajhasthan hijras :lol2: Perfect, now we like many here defending him because they think they can claim him being from their country, we have a claim too!

Forza Zlatan, lets talk about how Zingaro wont choke for us and will win us everything in our path. Im just wondering where in his timeline should we start from, before he joined us or after he left?

Or during all the time when he never joins us again :rofl: (SHOUT OUT TO BEPPE :juventus: )

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
When Zlatan joins a team he doesn't strengthen their attack, he becomes their attack. Would you rather have Inter model 2008/09 when they had Zlatan partner Balotelli/Adriano/Cruz upfront or the one season later, when their attack consisted of Eto'o-Milito-Pandev and Sneijder behind them? Inter would've never won the CL if Zlatan stayed, he's not capable of being a part of a strong attack, he has to be the central part.

Maybe single handedly he's better than most attackers out there, but I'd say Llorente - Suarez on paper looks much better than Ibra - SS (probably Vucinic/Gio).

Dec 31, 2008
The rajhasthan hijras :lol2: Perfect, now we like many here defending him because they think they can claim him being from their country, we have a claim too!

Forza Zlatan, lets talk about how Zingaro wont choke for us and will win us everything in our path. Im just wondering where in his timeline should we start from, before he joined us or after he left?

Or during all the time when he never joins us again :rofl: (SHOUT OUT TO BEPPE :juventus: )
:lol2:

I'll celebrate the day when this shitstain chokes himself to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say jai maha raand zingareshwar today?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
When Zlatan joins a team he doesn't strengthen their attack, he becomes their attack. Would you rather have Inter model 2008/09 when they had Zlatan partner Balotelli/Adriano/Cruz upfront or the one season later, when their attack consisted of Eto'o-Milito-Pandev and Sneijder behind them? Inter would've never won the CL if Zlatan stayed, he's not capable of being a part of a strong attack, he has to be the central part.

Maybe single handedly he's better than most attackers out there, but I'd say Llorente - Suarez on paper looks much better than Ibra - SS (probably Vucinic/Gio).
:tup:

I want workers, hard grafting mofo's who spit blood whilst playing. I don't care about names. If we had 11 chiellini's Vidal's mentality players knowing they'll give you the maximum every game regardless if we lose I'll be happy. & how much did they cost? ;)

Fvck everyone. Solo Juve.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
:tup:

I want workers, hard grafting mofo's who spit blood whilst playing. I don't care about names. If we had 11 chiellini's Vidal's mentality players knowing they'll give you the maximum every game regardless if we lose I'll be happy. & how much did they cost? ;)

Fvck everyone. Solo Juve.
Do you still want Ibra?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
genuine question Rab and i want you to answer me honestly please,

If zlatan didn't leave in the manner that he did or was even a Juve player, would you still say no to him?
I never denied his qualities, I just don't like him as a player since his Ajax first season. When he signed for Juve I tried digesting his camelness but I couldn't, not because of Del Piero (Del Piero's thing forced me to hate Capello not Cadabra like many think, Zingaro was already disliked in my book before he signed for Juve). Then when he played for Inter he reached my most hated player list and not because he left Juve, I was happy he left in calciopoli, but because the whole Inter environment + calciopoli + Mourinho's 1st season + their fans and his ego etc made him top the list.

Last but not least, hate aside, sands cleaned, I seriously don't think he will improve anything in Juve's attack, I don't care how much he earns or his price tag. What will improve this Juve IMO is someone hungry for success who will play for the kit and fit in Conte's tactics.

However, if he signs for Juve, I'll still sleep well, I wont care that much about CL if he's part of the team, Juve will still win the Scudetto with or without him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Many of you take winning the scudetto next year(s) for granted. You can't just create a team to win the CL, but you can create a team to win a domestic championship. Neither of Suarez, Zlatan, Van Persie, Cristiano Ronaldo or any player on his own won't guarantee anything at all in the CL. Actually, I believe that none of them on his own will guarantee anything more than the other in the CL. They'll all be a guarantee for the current Juventus in serie A, though. The fact is that we need a top attacker who will score +20 goals in the league. Not more than 7-8 attackers in the world guarantee that. If we can get any one of these 7-8 attackers, I'll prefer him to Jovetic, Sanchez or the other strikers we can buy of this class.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I find the whole choker in CL thing blown out of proportions, this year he had a very good CL campaign. He had 3 goals and 7 assists in 9 matches, plus he had good matches against Barca.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I never denied his qualities, I just don't like him as a player since his Ajax first season. When he signed for Juve I tried digesting his camelness but I couldn't, not because of Del Piero (Del Piero's thing forced me to hate Capello not Cadabra like many think, Zingaro was already disliked in my book before he signed for Juve). Then when he played for Inter he reached my most hated player list and not because he left Juve, I was happy he left in calciopoli, but because the whole Inter environment + calciopoli + Mourinho's 1st season + their fans and his ego etc made him top the list.

Last but not least, hate aside, sands cleaned, I seriously don't think he will improve anything in Juve's attack, I don't care how much he earns or his price tag. What will improve this Juve IMO is someone hungry for success who will play for the kit and fit in Conte's tactics.

However, if he signs for Juve, I'll still sleep well, I wont care that much about CL if he's part of the team, Juve will still win the Scudetto with or without him.
ok fair enough :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I find the whole choker in CL thing blown out of proportions, this year he had a very good CL campaign. He had 3 goals and 7 assists in 9 matches, plus he had good matches against Barca.
won't be long if we havn't done so already, brand messi as a choker in big games

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Golf reference, Greg Norman was number one for so many years but he only won 2 majors, he lost in play-offs so many times, he is labelled a choker.
It's a slightly harsh reputation that one, to my mind.

A lot of it comes down to Norman always insisting on playing in an aggressive, high-risk manner, which always has the potential to collapse under extreme pressure on really tough course.

Palmer was quite similar I believe. He had some ridiculous capitulations in Majors, but no-one calls him a choker - they just bang on about how great his attacking style of play was for the game of golf.

I don't like the 'choker' tag. It's take a hell of a lot of incidents for me to stick it on a player in any sport.

The closest anyone has got to being labelled a choker by me in recent years is probably Robben, but there are still plenty big games you can point to where he has performed well and been decisive.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Do you still want Ibra?
I want everyone. But I can't.

I've pratted about recently saying Ibra is coming back but in all seriousness, if I'm honest, I don't think we should do this deal. His time has come and passed. He chose to leave and that's fine with me, everyone's entitled to their opinion, & he was looking out for his career at the time, I get that.

But I love a squad where anyone is a match winner, like what we pretty much have today. Yes we're a bit thin of quality up front but there's more than enough talent out there for us to do, other than Zlatan. Think we should only focus on Suarez (if possible) Jovetic & Sanchez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)