Zlatan Ibrahimovic (6 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh shut up. If you understood his reasoning and if you always admired him as a player you wouldn't have showered him with insults and even make a compilation of how badly Chiellini fvcked him up over the years. Remember? (I loved that compilation btw)

Dude, you were insulting him in one season more than I ever did in 8 years :D
I made no such compilation. Though i used material of their duels yes but only because it fitted with the theme. Not as a method to mock ibra per se

- - - Updated - - -

Mocking is something and insulting is another. ;)

Ahhh, I remember, you always loved the Zingaro chants too, you used to post the links whenever Juve faced him.
Dude he was playing for inter at the time. But that still doesnt hide the fact that he is an exceptional footballer. I sing the balotelli song too. But i wouldnt mind him at Juve since he an improvement

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah scoring 24 goals in the EPL is really choking huh?
People aren't calling Ibrahimovic a choker for scoring so many goals in the league either. They call Ibra a choker for his underachievements in Europe.

What exactly has RVP done in Europe? They can't call Ibra a choker, and not RVP.

PS: I am not insulting RVP, I like him a lot.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
People aren't calling Ibrahimovic a choker for scoring so many goals in the league either. They call Ibra a choker for his underachievements in Europe.

What exactly has RVP done in Europe? They can't call Ibra a choker, and not RVP.

With the last sentence i will let you go off the hook ;)

So define what have they both didn't do in europe, meaning not winning a CL or not scoring against big teams?
Because Football is still a team sport and both of them scored plenty in europe. So was it them who choked or the whole team?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

It's really unfair to call game changing player's chokers. They're playing a phenomenal level of football all year round and I think we should respect that. These guys play under pressure all year round. You can brand a team chokers, but in an eleven man game, it's very unfair to blame one guy for a collective failure. Irrespective of Zlatan and RvP, I don't think Robben or DP for that matter are chokers either. It's a silly term. Any guy playing at this level deserves to be there and you can have nothing but respect for the discipline of an athlete.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
With the last sentence i will let you go off the hook ;)

So define what have they both didn't do in europe, meaning not winning a CL or not scoring against big teams?
Because Football is still a team sport and both of them scored plenty in europe. So was it them who choked or the whole team?
Ps, Baggio formuled it way better then i did.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Basketball reference here, Tracy Mcgrady was the best scorer in the NBA, great player but he never made it out of the first round of the playoffs, oltough he was great player and troughtout his carrer he played in mostly bad teams, he's labelled as a choker because he couldn't make in the biggest stages ( playoffs ), same for Zingaro, he never made it in the biggest stages, he always goes missing in big games and wait for his teammates to save him. That's a choker for you.

Jul 2, 2006
Turk too :D

I love those two. They always go with what they think is the best for Juve. No other emotions involved. You and I are badly biased in Zlatan's case. Some others are seriously biased about some other players. But for Turk and Badass it's very simple. It's only about what they think is the best for Juve, and in this particular case they know Zlatan will upgrade our attack like no other attacker will do. That's enough for them to put aside their former hatred for the player.
All matri and no quality made me a rational boy.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

“It was the fault of David Trezeguet, who made me do one drink of vodka after another. I slept in the bathtub. Now I hold my vodka much better.”

Zlatan rarely gets drunk, however after the Juventus title win in 2005 he was encouraged to enjoy a few Vodkas…

One Love. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

All matri and no quality made me a rational boy.
Gotta love the Turk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)