Zlatan Ibrahimovic (12 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
But Nedved isnt in charge of marotta's job, which is to sign the camel making all your dreams come true.

No need to be so defensive already, at least let the mercato begin.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"Juventus, however, dearly wanted to keep Ibra. Didier Deschamps told him that “a good part of my decision to accept this job was because you’re here” and added: “If you leave, I’ll leave too.’ To which Ibra responded: 'Ok then, pack your bags and call a taxi”.
Deschamps laughed as if Ibra were joking. “But I’d never been so serious in all my life,” he wrote in his biography. “If Juve were fighting for survival as a club, I was fighting for mine as player.”
When Juventus’ newly-appointed chief exec Jean-Claude Blanc came to him with a new contract offer, Ibra, knowing that he was being difficult, refused to even take look at it. He was deliberately acting up and let it be known that, as far as he was concerned, he’d played his last game for them.
“At one point we had to play a friendly against La Spezia,” Ibrahimovic recalled. “And what had I said about games? I wouldn’t play them. So I stayed in my room glued to the PlayStation.
“Outside, the bus that was to take us to the stadium was waiting and everyone had already gone on board, even Nedved. From what I could gather the bus was there with the motor running and there was great impatience.
“'Where the hell is Ibra?’ That kind of thing. They waited and waited until Didier Deschamps came personally to my room. He was fuming.”
Ibra wouldn’t budge. Deschamps left and soon afterwards, he got his way. Juventus sold him."

:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)