Zlatan Ibrahimovic (9 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Give me 3 players that can provide the impact that zlatan could with the following criteria you listed earlier:

1. Younger
2. 30m or less
3. 5m a year or less
----
(My criteria)
4. As many goals as zlatan scored when In Italy.

The thing you refuse to understand is that Zlatan won't have an impact worth 7 mil for more than a 2 year or 2 year and half, we could sign someone younger with potential that will have an impact for 5 or 6 year and could be sold after.
Close to a 50 mil for 2 or 3 Zlatan isn't a good deal at all, he isn't worth all that money and it would be a precedent, i can't recall any player passed 31 year signing for that much money for that long of contract.

Dec 31, 2008
Don't be mad at me when we sign ZI.
OMG look what I just found :lol::lol::lol:
Leonardo, PSG DS
“Now is not the time to talk about the market,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “But I can say that Cavani is not our objective at this time.
“Do not expect an amazing market from us this year – we've already got them at this team.
“Ibrahimovic and Lavezzi will definitely stay here – 100 per cent.
“I want [Coach Carlo] Ancelotti to remain, but that will depend on him.”

http://football-italia.net/33455/leonardo-cavani-not-our-objective

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing you refuse to understand is that Zlatan won't have an impact worth 7 mil for more than a 2 year or 2 year and half, we could sign someone younger with potential that will have an impact for 5 or 6 year and could be sold after.
Close to a 50 mil for 2 or 3 Zlatan isn't a good deal at all, he isn't worth all that money and it would be a precedent, i can't recall any player passed 31 year signing for that much money for that long of contract.
How are you going to tell me that I can't know that but claim he has 2 years of performing to will stop?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Drogba

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Leonardo, PSG DS
“Now is not the time to talk about the market,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “But I can say that Cavani is not our objective at this time.
“Do not expect an amazing market from us this year – we've already got them at this team.

Smoke screens.

Smoke screens everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

such player hasent presented himself in a decade
:agree:

May 22, 2007
Leonardo, PSG DS

Nick to tell us he's on the market.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
How are you going to tell me that I can't know that but claim he has 2 years of performing to will stop?
So few players can perform past 35 years if there's any at a 7 mil ( I doubt you could give me players that performed at a high level at that age ) and even if Zingaro was able to that, it doesn't mean we should make a 50 mil investement for someone that we can't offload later.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Amazing thing is that whatever the outcome, some are going to be disappointed. If we sign him, you and the camel fascists will throw a fit and vice versa :D
Nah itsa win-win for us. Of course i would love the goals IF HE COMES WHICH HE WILL NOT (high five marotta) and i would equally enjoy the sucessful nedved marotta troll.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So few players can perform past 35 years if there's any at a 7 mil ( I doubt you could give me players that performed at a high level at that age ) and even if Zingaro was able to that, it doesn't mean we should make a 50 mil investement for someone that we can't offload later.
Drogba, Zanetti, Maldini, Del Piero.

Whew. Tough question

- - - Updated - - -

Oops: nedved

(Unless you meant at 7m a year?

Dec 31, 2008
But srsly, I hope the rumours continue, this thread will be faaaaar more interesting than the previous transfer threads we had for spending time during the boring summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But srsly, I hope the rumours continue, this thread will be faaaaar more interesting than the previous transfer threads we had for spending time during the boring summer.
Nothing will beat Cannavaro thread. Something like 40 pages in one day

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Drogba, Zanetti, Maldini, Del Piero.

Whew. Tough question

- - - Updated - - -

Oops: nedved

(Unless you meant at 7m a year?

I meant performances that will justify 7 mil a year, none of those you listed performed at a level that will justfiy 7 mil a year.
Even Zidane last year at Real, he wasn't that good, altough his WC performances were great.

Think again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)