Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
I wasn't paying that much attention to Juve the last couple of weeks because everything is already wraped up. But now I hear that Nedved wants Ibra, Raiola is wiling to deal with us but Marotta is sceptical. This is maybe a lie, but if true this is unforgivable.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No overall quote, I remember reading it in his book, his distaste/lack of affection for english footie setting.

Btw, you asked about RVP and personal terms or not with Juve, well here (was common knowledge until Man U got involved): http://football-italia.net/33427/van-persie-asked-juve-blessing
No way it was common knowledge. It was loose rumors at best. I clearly remember Van der Sar's comment about his phone call with van Persie:

Van der Sar said: “He called me up and said other clubs were in for him, but because I played for two of them, United and Juventus, he wanted to hear my thoughts about them.
“So we spoke for five minutes about Juventus and 55 minutes about United. He wanted to know how good United were, what he would find there, how the players are, what Ferguson is like, how they train, how the system works.
As far as I know, we were an option for him, but never something he preferred or that was really close to happening. The fact that he actually agreed terms with us wasn't common knowledge, come on.
FI's article without any source or quotes might suggest otherwise, but that's still unconfirmed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not saying it was done, since we couldnt agree with Arsenal whatsoever, lowballing them extremely if rumours were correct, but we were in for him a long while before Man U got bidding, and before they did, it was confirmed that we had agreed personal terms with the player, but werent close to doing so with the club. He was desperate to leave, and his salary requests were high but not so unreasonable we wouldnt match it. Not saying he preferred us, just preminilary agreed with us when Man U werent an option. Its clear EPL/Man U was his first choice.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm not saying it was done, since we couldnt agree with Arsenal whatsoever, lowballing them extremely if rumours were correct, but we were in for him a long while before Man U got bidding, and before they did, it was confirmed that we had agreed personal terms with the player, but werent close to doing so with the club. He was desperate to leave, and his salary requests were high but not so unreasonable we wouldnt match it. Not saying he preferred us, just preminilary agreed with us when Man U werent an option. Its clear EPL/Man U was his first choice.
By who? Just because Di Marzio says it, doesn't it make official. It might be true, but people can't take every rumor for a fact. :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I still have a hard time imagining Ibra in England for some reason. Ibra and England just seems like an odd couple. Cavani or Falcao on the other hand just feels much more likely. Especially Falcao in an exchange with Torres + money.
Courtois + cash was the rumour I saw today for Chelsea and Falcao.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Could definitely also be an option. I guess Atletico also would be much more inclined to agree on that. The transfer market is definitely going to interesting this summer, that's for sure.
Yeah, it's threatening to be the summer where a bunch of great strikers move.

I thought it was going to happen last summer, but Van Persie was the only one who ended up moving.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, it's threatening to be the summer where a bunch of great strikers move.

I thought it was going to happen last summer, but Van Persie was the only one who ended up moving.
That's true, but you forget about Zlatan (pretty difficult in his own thread :lol:).
I clearly remember how we all hoped that Dzeko, Benzema/Higuain would all move so we would get one of those, Cavani or van Persie. :D

I honestly think there's a big chance Juve will end up with nothing except depth this summer (excluding Llorente). Sanchez is our most realistic option for some improvement. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)