Zlatan Ibrahimovic (8 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously, one of the most complete forwards, ever.

Nothing but love for Ibracadabra.
Yup.

He's a great finisher, can do amazing things with the ball, has one of the hardest shots in Europe, has the vision of a regista, a great target man, strong as hell and on top of all that he's 195 cm tall.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That is the commentator that said Balotelli isn't a real Italian because theres no such thing as black Italians :D

He also happens to be a Juve fan, he's not supposed to show it, but its obvious when he keeps on saying that Grygera should be playing for Catania

Guy just throws Political Correctness out of the window :p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
That is the commentator that said Balotelli isn't a real Italian because theres no such thing as black Italians :D

He also happens to be a Juve fan, he's not supposed to show it, but its obvious when he keeps on saying that Grygera should be playing for Catania

Guy just throws Political Correctness out of the window :p
he's the scary looking local, right?

never struck me as a Juve fan, he's not the regular for Juve matches.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya thats him.

On the contrary he gets a lot of Juve matches, maybe you're mixing between him and someone else. He's a Juve and Azzurri fanboy :tdown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I listen to English comm., or not this dude anyway...don't like his voice.
English commentary on Aljazeera is terrible though.

But ya, i don't like this guy either.

Will people admit that this guy was a lazy assclown when he played for us, is that too much to ask?
He has always been lazy, whether with you or with Barcelona. He has enough talent to make up for his lack of hard work though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, but he isn't a team player. That's why I don't like him.

What exactly do you mean by that?

I'm not sure i agree. I think his biggest deficiencies are his lack of workrate and his weak mentality, by the second i mean, when things don't go his way, the guy has a tendency to just give up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What exactly do you mean by that?

I'm not sure i agree. I think his biggest deficiencies are his lack of workrate and his weak mentality, by the second i mean, when things don't go his way, the guy has a tendency to just give up.
The guy is a mercenary. He doesn't care about the team, he only cares about himself, that's why he's been everywhere during his young career. Walking back onsides instead of keeping up with play, hogging the ball like a maniac, he just isn't someone who puts the club before himself.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's good at bringing others into play, he's got good vision, he creates chances almost as much as he scores, i wouldn't say he's not a team player.

As for him being a mercenary. I don't know, the guy has ambition, so he didn't want to play in Serie B, then he left Inter because he wanted to win the CL, then he left Barcelona because they weren't playing him in his original position plus it looked like Pep gave up on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)