Zlatan Ibrahimovic (7 Viewers)

Ibra to Juve again, yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
what did he won to make him wc? what did he provided to football except camel flegms, kicks behing the colleagues backs and rudness? cuz he got some titles? where was he when things really mattered? a proven choker. $#@! him

or your wc term is too light and too large to fit ibra's nose there
You do know that you would also be called a zingaro by the same Italian fans, don't you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's not only his origin..he wasn't called zingaro by milan and inter fans or psv fans right? the zingaro term started after he left juve..why? why oh why?

and i don't think i would be called a zingaro if they would see one and see me.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You are essentially a mulatto joining KKK, or a Sikh who joins a muslim-hunt in the USA. I'm sure they see the difference, I'm sure they do.

And for argument two - you've probably seen a zingaro or two. But didn't you just call a Serbo-Croat one in a highly derogatory and prejudiced manner?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it's not only his origin..he wasn't called zingaro by milan and inter fans or psv fans right? the zingaro term started after he left juve..why? why oh why?

and i don't think i would be called a zingaro if they would see one and see me.
Tell them you are romanian and they will for sure call you zingaro. Just like Mutu and Chivu have been in the league.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
You are essentially a mulatto joining KKK, or a Sikh who joins a muslim-hunt in the USA. I'm sure they see the difference, I'm sure they do.

And for argument two - you've probably seen a zingaro or two. But didn't you just call a Serbo-Croat one in a highly derogatory and prejudiced manner?
Tell them you are romanian and they will for sure call you zingaro. Just like Mutu and Chivu have been in the league.
ok..so first of all i wanna apologize to all serbo-croat-bosnian-swedes from the server..it was never my intention to call someone a zingaro or acting like all are. second i was trying to imply that after zlatan left juve, the fans started to call him a zingaro for the reason that he left, he flew when we were in deep shit. an act of treason which got him that nickname.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mutu wasn't called Zingaro at Parma (I don't know when he played for Juve). The times Chivu was called Zingaro was extremely rare. That's according to the players themselves. ;)

Stefan Radu, Lazio LB, isn't called Zingaro. Another Romanian player who played for Chievo forgot his name wasn't called either.

So no, not all Romanians are called like you and that other guy Sado claim.

Forza the Romanians and fvck the real Zingaro.

- - - Updated - - -

ok..so first of all i wanna apologize to all serbo-croat-bosnian-swedes from the server..it was never my intention to call someone a zingaro or acting like all are. second i was trying to imply that after zlatan left juve, the fans started to call him a zingaro for the reason that he left, he flew when we were in deep $#@!. an act of treason which got him that nickname.
No, I disagree. He's a Zingaro Camel not because he left Juve, that was the best thing and the highlight of camel's career for me. He's a Zingaro because he smells bad, he's extremely ugly, no animal is that ugly and I don't even find Tevez ugly honestly when I look at this gypsy. Add to that, he's got an ugly nose too which makes Chiellini's nose looks like Charlize Theron's nose to me. Last but not least he's a gypsy because it was always his dream to be a gypsy.

Dec 31, 2008
No, I disagree. He's a Zingaro Camel not because he left Juve, that was the best thing and the highlight of camel's career for me. He's a Zingaro because he smells bad, he's extremely ugly, no animal is that ugly and I don't even find Tevez ugly honestly when I look at this gypsy. Add to that, he's got an ugly nose too which makes Chiellini's nose looks like Charlize Theron's nose to me. Last but not least he's a gypsy because it was always his dream to be a gypsy.
:lol: :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

I wish Qatar world-cup would take place in 2014 instead of Brazil. He'd stay there forever.
So much sand! Now ​I can die in peace.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Mutu wasn't called Zingaro at Parma (I don't know when he played for Juve). The times Chivu was called Zingaro was extremely rare. That's according to the players themselves. ;)

Stefan Radu, Lazio LB, isn't called Zingaro. Another Romanian player who played for Chievo forgot his name wasn't called either.

So no, not all Romanians are called like you and that other guy Sado claim.

Forza the Romanians and fvck the real Zingaro.

- - - Updated - - -

You are an Arab with a connection to Romania. With a little bit of social intelligence, you would have created an understanding, some empathy, with those subject to some of the worst racism in Europe.

But no. You want to fit in with the pathetic, Vespa driving Curva out of all people. It is a bit sad. I wish you the best of luck and a life of full of meaning.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You are an Arab with a connection to Romania. With a little bit of social intelligence, you would have created an understanding, some empathy, with those subject to some of the worst racism in Europe.

But no. You want to fit in with the pathetic, Vespa driving Curva out of all people. It is a bit sad. I wish you the best of luck and a life of full of meaning.
Hello, I'm Nzoric and your posts are delightful. Please post more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:lol:

What the hell is going on in the forums today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)