Zlatan - DP relationship (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i'd still like him to go a little easier on the showboating and pass more though,he's still capable of contributing more.
at least we know that he's got the ability. All he needs to learn now is a bit of decision-making, which I'm sure won't be that difficult with all the experienced players around him. Whenever he's on the ball, I get a great sense of anticipation. At this stage, he leaves me disappointed a lot of the time, but I'm sure his percentages will improve as he matures. I can't wait :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
the picture, says every thing .. Zlatan did in this short time 2 assists for Del piero, what inzaghi did not do in many years...
or Trezeguet for that matter :)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

right..
meanwhile I hate Inzaghi.. he did scored so many goals for juve, but I don´t like him aboulutly..
Me too. Most of Inzaghi's goals were from DP's assists back then.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

at least we know that he's got the ability. All he needs to learn now is a bit of decision-making, which I'm sure won't be that difficult with all the experienced players around him. Whenever he's on the ball, I get a great sense of anticipation. At this stage, he leaves me disappointed a lot of the time, but I'm sure his percentages will improve as he matures. I can't wait :D
He's going to be something special, that's for sure, but atm he's a bit annoying. Brilliant at times but awfully frustrating, I hope he isn't taking lessons from Camo.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm certain that Zlatan will develop into a world class striker. I think that sometimes he shouldn't hog the ball for too long. I know that sometimes it is good to create distraction for the opposition defenders, but the ball maybe given away, which annoys me cos he should have fired.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Brilliant at times but awfully frustrating, I hope he isn't taking lessons from Camo.
That's a great comparison actually, they do remind me of each other. Although I really have to say Camoranesi has proved his worth this season as well(after a rough start).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)