Zlatan - DP relationship (17 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well I see that Zlatan and DP r working well.

Another DP goal from a Zlatan assist. I think Zlatan passed to DP intentionally as well.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Yes, and he isn't a left footed player so he certainly wouldn't shoot with his left foot on the left side of the goal would he?

Come on, give Zlatan a break. He's been proving a good investment.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Yes, and he isn't a left footed player so he certainly wouldn't shoot with his left foot on the left side of the goal would he?

Come on, give Zlatan a break. He's been proving a good investment.

i have nothing against him, he has certantly put up the numbers.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
so am i the only one to think that Zlatan tried to shoot and it turned out as a pass to DP ?
at first, i thought it was a shot too, but after reviewing the replays, i'm more convinced that it's a pass. In those kinds of conditions, you have to pass the ball a bit above the ground. His movement after he kicked the ball also suggests that it was a pass.

About the Pessotto rebound, the two kicks are different.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
that pass looked a lot like Zlatans shot when he got the rebound form Pessoto's shot
that's what I thought too, but he was off-balance when he tried to follow up from Pessotto's shot

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
So, thats 5 goals and 4 intentional assists from Zlatan so far, as well as a few unintentional ones. So far he's doing very well.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002

i have nothing against him, he has certantly put up the numbers.
Well, his numbers suggest otherwise. But that's why he's our project for the future.

I'm sure each passing game is a lesson to be learned. He'll get better in less than a year. I assure you.

And wouldn't that be wonderful? That would put a grimace on all our faces.

:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
maye the zlatan - del piero is working after all
i think if it wasnt for the bad weather we could have scored more yesterday we saw the imporatnce of zlatan
Nah Zlatan missed 2 sitters and 1 goal which is declared offside.
I feel sorry for this guy.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
So, thats 5 goals and 4 intentional assists from Zlatan so far, as well as a few unintentional ones. So far he's doing very well.
yeah,he's earning his salary all right.

i'd still like him to go a little easier on the showboating and pass more though,he's still capable of contributing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)