Zlatan against Beckham and some other ManU fool. (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
There is no sound but i read in another forum what was being said between the players.

Rio ferdinand trips Zlatan near the goal area and some other guy(man u player) steps over him, Zlatan thinking it was him who tripped him starts headbutting (lol) his shoulder and then screaming- Who the fvck do you think i am!!

Rio ferdinad, roy keane and david beckham to the rescue but the judge stops it.

Beckham says something to Zlatan and Zlatan says- What the fvck do you want? huh, hey beckham your wife sucked my dick.

People start laughing at the pitch, Even roy keane and Rio ferdinand(you can see them grining at the side of the screen) Beckham goes after Zlatan and screams to him.-You better watch your mouth. Zlatan grins and the ref goes up to Zlatan and screams at him to take it easy. Zlatan says-(apologetic) What did i say?

This is a good clip.

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P3JI7N12OV9N0C5YEM918914I

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
TonyMontana said:
... some other guy(man u player) steps over him...
Phil Neville.

...Zlatan says- What the fvck do you want? huh, hey beckham your wife sucked my dick.

People start laughing at the pitch, Even roy keane and Rio ferdinand(you can see them grining at the side of the screen)
Zlatan's turned away, and there's no sign of any of the players expressions (baring van Nistelrooy's - which is farily neutral). I think this is mostly the work of some Zlatan fanboy's mind.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
mikhail said:
Zlatan's turned away, and there's no sign of any of the players expressions (baring van Nistelrooy's - which is farily neutral). I think this is mostly the work of some Zlatan fanboy's mind.
Because you don't see him say it and there is no real proof he did it you assume it's wrong? why that is preposterous!

OP
Shoryuken

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    mikhail said:
    Phil Neville.

I found it in another forum years ago, apparently they had taken all the intervews after the match and drawn their conclusions. Beckham said that Zlatan had said something very hurtful about him and his family and so on.

But i do see, Keane and Ferdinand laughing at the side of the screen. I for one belive it, it sounds like Zlatan.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Bianconeri9 said:
    Because you don't see him say it and there is no real proof he did it you assume it's wrong? why that is preposterous!
    I'm going to assume you're taking the piss.

BTW, looked again, and that looks like Keane and Veron to me, not Rio.

Anyway, I'm not going to debate it, but I don't think highly of conversations divined from watching post-match interviews.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

well i didn't notice anything, but it definetly looks like a zlatan-type of thing to do.

pure class..:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)