K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Remember when we thought Pirlo is our Zidane? lol

Zidane is more like Allegri. A pragmatic tactician who changes his team shape, individuals and type of play depending on the opposition. Yesterday, he clearly studied Liverpool carefully and adapted an attacking shape similar to the EPL teams who defeated Liverpool in the past months.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What are his chances to come?

I want him here but hebwill not come before summer, and we need a coaching inprovement now because if we fail to qualify to cl, is all over

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
There is a good chance he will win the league or the CL with this weak squad. Somehow some folks still doubt his abilities as a coach. He would be by far my top pick for Juve coach.
Weak squad? Please, it's the same fucking team minus CR7. Did you even watch the match yesterday or just checked the results and made this post?

And fuck Zidane, he is not leaving Madrid to come here, unless he gets sacked.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Weak squad? Please, it's the same fucking team minus CR7. Did you even watch the match yesterday or just checked the results and made this post?

And fuck Zidane, he is not leaving Madrid to come here, unless he gets sacked.
Same as what team? Ronaldo's Madrid?

Here is the squad that faced Liverpool (Bale joined from the bench and was MOM, and Nacho + Asensio).
07-02-yzw3g-nr13n.png

And here is squad that played them this time (with Rodrygo and Valverde coming from the bench)
07-03-er4pz-lchn5.png

7 out of 11 are different. So no its not "the same fucking team minus CR7". I did not watch this game, but I'd be very concerned if I watched it and came out thinking this is the same team that Ronaldo was part of. Think before you post

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he won 3 straight CL trophies and it doesn't matter even if he fails the next 3 years at R.madrid.
the first coach to ever win three consecutive CL. no one can deny genius.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Reason for Real still having a decent chance to win the CL is solely because of that midfield + a fit Ramos. The latter is their most important player and if he gets ready for a potential semifinal, then I certainly see them winning it all.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Same as what team? Ronaldo's Madrid?

Here is the squad that faced Liverpool (Bale joined from the bench and was MOM, and Nacho + Asensio).
07-02-yzw3g-nr13n.png

And here is squad that played them this time (with Rodrygo and Valverde coming from the bench)
07-03-er4pz-lchn5.png

7 out of 11 are different. So no its not "the same fucking team minus CR7". I did not watch this game, but I'd be very concerned if I watched it and came out thinking this is the same team that Ronaldo was part of. Think before you post
Bale is loaned out, and will most probably return to Madrid. Navas sold to PSG. Rest are still there. Ever heard of squad rotation?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Reason for Real still having a decent chance to win the CL is solely because of that midfield + a fit Ramos. The latter is their most important player and if he gets ready for a potential semifinal, then I certainly see them winning it all.
zidane makes everything in football looks easy, including winning cl.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bale is loaned out, and will most probably return to Madrid. Navas sold to PSG. Rest are still there. Ever heard of squad rotation?
You're counting players on loan :howler: no wonder you think it's the same team.

No bale, no Navas.Thats already two key players in their CL trio that are no longer there.

Benzema, Modric, Ramos & Marcelo were young and at their peak. Not anymore. Modric and Ramos are 35 years old now if you don't know. Ramos and Caravajal have been out injured for a large chunk of the season.

Go to this link and do the comparison yourself https://www.transfermarkt.us/real-madrid/leistungsdaten/verein/418/plus/0?reldata=&2020

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Zidane comes next season. Reunites with Ronaldo and brings Isco and Modric with him. Makes Alex Sandro world class again and transforms our midfield into a well oiled machine. Dybala Chiesa and Ronaldo lead our attack to a champions league win and serie a domination. Buffon lifts the cl trophy and rides into the sunset. Trezeguet and Del Piero return in Turin to work for the club joined by Chiellini shortly after that. Zidane and Ronaldo leave in the summer while Allegri rejoins for a rebuild based around de light dybala and Chiesa

:lion:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zidane comes next season. Reunites with Ronaldo and brings Isco and Modric with him. Makes Alex Sandro world class again and transforms our midfield into a well oiled machine. Dybala Chiesa and Ronaldo lead our attack to a champions league win and serie a domination. Buffon lifts the cl trophy and rides into the sunset. Trezeguet and Del Piero return in Turin to work for the club joined by Chiellini shortly after that. Zidane and Ronaldo leave in the summer while Allegri rejoins for a rebuild based around de light dybala and Chiesa

:lion:
In the meantime Paratici joins inter and drives them to bancrupcy due to his incompetence. He gets arrested in China

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Or this
f179bf22f7a588fdf1f1913e121c247d.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Not solely. Zidane has been playing an important part to keep the team in all major competitions till now. Modric is old, not like a few years ago. Juve had one of the greatest midfield with MVPP in 2015 and yet still lost the final to Barca.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 25)