Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I have no news about CR7 leaving Juve but If Zidane wants CR7[he does], we should be worried and consider this project a failure. - Momblano

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no news about CR7 leaving Juve but If Zidane wants CR7[he does], we should be worried and consider this project a failure. - Momblano
I can't see it. Perez doesn't want Ronaldo. He'll cost over 100m at 34 years old and there are guys like Hazard and Neymar out there who they would love to build around. Also they have that Vinicius kid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I became a supporter of this club because of ZZ during my childhood. But this dude has always been a Madrid Ho.
Same with me, i knew about juve because of him and became a fan.

The sad part about his madrid whorism..... is that all started because we were losing CL finals left and right.... and that was when our loser legend started. He went to real and the rest is history.

We are fucking cursed

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I have never reacted to something about Zidane before.. ( i think ) but one thing is for sure... It was a very risky thing to coach real Madrid with no real experience... He was a legend of a player and came as an inexperienced coach... He did the impossible to win and become a double legend.. legendary player for Madrid and a legendary coach...

Now to return in this shit hole Madrid has become is the most risky, almost idiotic thing ever! If he wins something he'll immediately becomes "the special one" and Mourinho should fuck off to inter and rot there in serie B

Apr 29, 2006
I would say in a funny way we ended up on the better end of this:

Better having CR7, when RM and Zizou are after him, than having Zizou without CR7. We hold the cards and can turn it into a great RM slap fest.

One thing I know for sure is Zizou would have a very slim chance of 'resigning' on his own will again in RM. Fixing the team would also take some time, if its possible to be done at all. Since 'fixing' it in RM is winning everything, all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)