Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems he just said to a journalist that asked about a CR7 return something like "we will see about that topic at the season´s end"

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He may improve Madrid performance again but my feeling is Madrid won't win UCL again with him. I think his career will be similar to Guardiola, both are brilliant managers but backed up by brilliant player. They need someone like CR and Messi to make the difference which I think don't exist in this current generation or next. Their big stars target, Hazard, Neymar, and Mbappe are not on the same level as CR and Messi. Maybe Neymar is close in terms of talent but he's mentally weak

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It seems he just said to a journalist that asked about a CR7 return something like "we will see about that topic at the season´s end"
This won't happen but if it did it'd be quite the humiliation for us. Purchases that expensive don't move easily though, so I'm pretty confident he'll stay

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This won't happen but if it did it'd be quite the humiliation for us. Purchases that expensive don't move easily though, so I'm pretty confident he'll stay
Yeh, i dont see this happening either. But we will have to wait and see what happens till the end of season, and what we plan for the next one.

Still i dont see him returning. At least not as today. That happening would be the ultimate troll on us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)