Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
rip the dream

DD is my last hope, but why would he leave this part-time job with good money and staying with his family most of the time?
I think the same.

But at the very least he has say before that he wants to coach Juve again. And if the chance arises i think he should accept. He did his job in france and theres no better chance to coach juve for him right now.

Thats said, i really wanted zidane here..... life is cruel.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Zidane seems obsessed with Real.

I dont see Deschamps leaving France.

So its either Allegri or Conte for us. Or some nobody like Inzaghi.
I'd chalk up this season as a blip in Allegris form and keep him on the job instead of giving Conte or DD a chance. Both of them are sideways movement at best (and that's stretching it).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd chalk up this season as a blip in Allegris form and keep him on the job instead of giving Conte or DD a chance. Both of them are sideways movement at best (and that's stretching it).
Bolded part. Conte indeed would be a sideway move, he would even be a downgrade TBH, but not DD. He just won the world cup, is a different mind than Allegri ( which is what we need mostly, a change of the way we do things)..... and last but no less important.. is NOTA italian. Italian coaches should be banned from juve.
A proactive one like Di Francesco could be interesting, but he lacks the pedigree to lead this ship.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bolded part. Conte indeed would be a sideway move, he would even be a downgrade TBH, but not DD. He just won the world cup, is a different mind than Allegri ( which is what we need mostly, a change of the way we do things)..... and last but no less important.. is NOTA italian. Italian coaches should be banned from juve.
A proactive one like Di Francesco could be interesting, but he lacks the pedigree to lead this ship.
DD might be French, but his coaching style is Italian

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Max with a good midfield (instead of the bad one he's used to manage) vs. ZZ with a good midfield (instead of the stellar one he's used to manage). Not sure which option is better. Also, if it means no Marcelo and no Isco at Juventus, then it seems like good news, actually.

But the fact that he's back to RM is disappointing anyway. Because it feels like he burned the bridges, and didn't even bother to wait until tomorrow's game ends.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh good. No ZZ and no Pep. Well I guess it’s back to the Italian managers list. I’m not even considering to entertain DD.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Defensive midfielder, coached here by Lippi in one of our most successful periods and arguably DD's best footballing years, with style of football that included a lot of defending, especially once we took a lead, rellying on creative geniuses like Zidane and DP.... hm.... ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DD might be French, but his coaching style is Italian
I know, and I dont mind that. We cant go totally out of our way of doing things (pep), but DD is NOT an italian, so im sure he can add new dimension to this team.

Something that born and bred italian coaches cannot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)