Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
no hate
he was one of the greatest players who played for juve but I'm not going to lie to myself anymore he is not juventus legend

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Before Zidane was sold, juventus was a great and feared team, that domminated in europe and serie a.
When zidane left, juventus stopped doing that. We were an underdog when we went to the 2003 final. We never went close untill last year, when we were an underdog again.
Under capello, we had the potential to return to that status, but capello failed tremendously with such talented group, and calciopoli ended the team.

We got 2 legends. I'm happy for that. But we stopped having the status barcelona, madrid and bayern have today eversince.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Stop this bitching!!! He is a Juventus legend period... If excluding him from a subsection of a fan forum, heals some egos of some disgruntled souls so be it..

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
No double standards, if asking to leave the club is the issue only Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved are worthy legends then.

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't we get to vote on this for every player instead of going with the subjective opinion of a smaller group of members?
Democracy is overrated.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Trezeguet and Camoranesi and Conte have threads in there
The first two stayed during calciopoli, they were doubting but they remained.

Conte was a legend as a player, and vital to our revival. He didnt leave us for a different team, he left us cause he wasent up for another season. Later went to coach the NT, wich everyone considers a great honor

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The first two stayed during calciopoli, they were doubting but they remained.

Conte was a legend as a player, and vital to our revival. He didnt leave us for a different team, he left us cause he wasent up for another season. Later went to coach the NT, wich everyone considers a great honor
They only stayed because they were forced to. Zidane was allowed to leave. That's the only difference... it doesn't make them more loyal at all. They would've been gone as fuck if it were up to them.

He left in the middle of the fucking transfer window with little warning because he couldn't get his way. It was a dick move and, even though it ended up working out best for us, he didn't give a fuck at the time.

Im just pointing out that if loyalty is such important criteria (which I'm not saying it should be) then those three all showed the same lack of it that Zidane did even though they knew they would be putting the team in a difficult position.

Mar 10, 2009
Trezeguet and Camoranesi and Conte have threads in there
But in the end they decided to stay, so we can let them off.

Also it's the way Zindane sucks up to Real Madrid so much, that indicates to me that he sees Juventus as secondary in his priority list.

Henry left Arsenal for Barcelona, he is still an Arsenal legend, because he clearly loves the team way more than he ever loved Barcelona.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But in the end they decided to stay, so we can let them off.

Also it's the way Zindane sucks up to Real Madrid so much, that indicates to me that he sees Juventus as secondary in his priority list.

Henry left Arsenal for Barcelona, he is still an Arsenal legend, because he clearly loves the team way more than he ever loved Barcelona.
extremely important this part

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You cannot put Zidane in here while Davids, Tacchinardi, Deschamps and others in the legends section. There's a huge flaw in this.

In addition to him always mentioning to media (Spanish media) how Juve shaped him as a footballer, Zizou's transfer to Madrid made Juve actually dominate for years with the purchase of Nedved, Buffon and Thuram.

Anyone who followed Juve in Zizou's prime would want him to be remembered as a Juve legend. I understand the post-calciopoli fans not recognizing how influential Zidane to Juve was, but they need to also remember how a guy like Camoranesi (who I truly love) asked to leave the club when we got demoted to Serie B and still viewed as a Juve legend.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Before Zidane was sold, juventus was a great and feared team, that domminated in europe and serie a.
When zidane left, juventus stopped doing that. We were an underdog when we went to the 2003 final. We never went close untill last year, when we were an underdog again.
Under capello, we had the potential to return to that status, but capello failed tremendously with such talented group, and calciopoli ended the team.

We got 2 legends. I'm happy for that. But we stopped having the status barcelona, madrid and bayern have today eversince.
I personally think we were a better team after he left. And he's not even close to the reason Juve fell in status.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We stopped domminating when he left.

We used to be the best team in the world when he came

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think we were a better team after he left. And he's not even close to the reason Juve fell in status.
It was not the reason. But we could have rebuild with him, del piero and trezeguet up front.

The teams afterwards, never were close to how domminating we were in 95-00

We were bad 1 year. Wich was 00-01. 97-00 zidanes juve was THE team. Should have won that semifinal against united with the bad serie a season. Would have won the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)