HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this guy is a juventus legend and mods should show him some respect. his name is on the floor of our stadium, alot of people became juventus fans because of him are you guys joking or something? i find this so disrespectful. him and pirlo should be in the legend section. i didn't see much of juventus jerseys in my country after the calciopoli until the "21 pirlo" became everywhere in the last 4 years. i don't like Zidane personally even platini, they say some shit i don't like, but hate or love it they are juventus legends.

conditions like Vidal should be postponed ( history section ) till they retire for better judgement.

Pirlo and Zidane aren't juventus legends, they say. what a joke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not sure that's a good move by any means. At best they'll get a short-term lift for the change. But three-plus months later, I'd be salivating at the prospect of facing them in the CL. (Sorry, I can't take Roma serious in the meantime.)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think, given time, he'll do a decent job. But it's Real we are talking about. In a couple of games their fans will turn against him if results don't go their way. Perez escape goat looming.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hahaha it will be fun and sad to see florentino in the press confrence some months from now like : " well, here in madrid if you dont win you go out..and zidane didnt win"

Apr 29, 2006
If he is supported by Florentino that is great for us, because in Real that means just one thing - more shiny toys at insane prices. We all know the other end of this coin.

If he isn't supported then even better. Real might even miss out on the CL and I for one would love to see the press conference alone, mind you catch some debris from the following major fallout.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I feel like Zizou has what it takes to be a top manager. He is smart enough, he loves the game, he has the balls and he has the anger. The problem is that Real is a mad house. Everyone can fail there.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel like Zizou has what it takes to be a top manager. He is smart enough, he loves the game, he has the balls and he has the anger. The problem is that Real is a mad house. Everyone can fail there.
I feel so too. And contrary to what people are saying, they have prepared him well. He's smart in the sense that he knows football and I bet he knows how footballers think. In the real world I doubt the guy is above average in terms of intelligence, but perhaps you don't need that as a manager.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
To retire at the age of 33 when he was a beast at WC 2006 speaks a lot about him. That was a smart move - ending your career almost at your best. Everyone will remember him as a legend. I'm very curious about him as a manager. :numnum:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Retiring after ruining the world Cup chances of France?

I predict real will win some matches from now on.. (exactly like they always do..) but there comes a time they'll lose some and every madridista will be butthurt..

Seriously hope one of Bale and Ronaldo will leave that shitty club and real Madrid will crash even harder..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I feel so too. And contrary to what people are saying, they have prepared him well. He's smart in the sense that he knows football and I bet he knows how footballers think. In the real world I doubt the guy is above average in terms of intelligence, but perhaps you don't need that as a manager.
They say good former players usually have a difficult time being coaches because they can't put themselves into the shoes of lesser players. Everything came so easy too them on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)