Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as much as i think Scholes is by far england's most technically gifted player of my generation, comparing him to Zidane is stupid. Zidane was years ahead of his time, if he was still playing today he would still be regarded as one of the best in the world

Mar 9, 2006
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] , what about Pirlo vs. Zidane , Pirlo vs. Scholes ?
all great and all unique, never ever underrate Scholes
@Albo

- - - Updated - - -

as much as i think Scholes is by far england's most technically gifted player of my generation, comparing him to Zidane is stupid. Zidane was years ahead of his time, if he was still playing today he would still be regarded as one of the best in the world
:rofl: With what? 360 degrees skill? or his headbutts were special one?

Mar 9, 2006
Pirlo is light years ahead of Scholes.
:lol: people from 3rd world football countries and their opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely. Scholes was a good player but comparing him with the likes of Pirlo or even worse with Zidane is absurd.
Even Zidane said that Scholes is one of the greatest ever, but it's mean nothing :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

He posessed technique, vision and mind that most of the top players today dont have. I dont need to explain examples anyone who actually watched him will agree
"Players today don't have"
:rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rus is the great expert here. Till recently he claimed Montero was never expelled. Now Scholes is equal to Zidane and Pirlo. What's next I wonder.

- - - Updated - - -

The monkey just likes the make controversial comments to be all different and non-mainstrem. He's like a lame-ass, Russian knock off version of a football hipster.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)