Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Just think Zidane would have more commitiment to Juventus for the prestigous thing he done with Juve than Real Madrid. Hes thinking about having a coaching role in the Bernabau Camp Next to Jose. Just wish he was involved in the directing board with Juve alongide with Nedved.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No way!

You need to get some new friends :D
For real.

Same thing happened when my mate that worked with the south african football association & he got the boot. He had access to all the players during the WC & he screwed up.:sergio:

I am planning on something real big when i get to Turin though.Running a non profit organization does have its perks:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
For real.

Same thing happened when my mate that worked with the south african football association & he got the boot. He had access to all the players during the WC & he screwed up.:sergio:

I am planning on something real big when i get to Turin though.Running a non profit organization does have its perks:D
How did he mess that gig up? Did he make sexual advances toward Puyol and Ramos thinking they were some ugly spanish women who may have been looking better after a few drinks?

Well take me with you when you go to Turin

The wife and I are planning to go there in March-April of 2011

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
there are more and more boobs in your avatars.
This was the first one in a long time.:confused: I just have unhealthy obsession with Katy Perry at the moment.

How did he mess that gig up? Did he make sexual advances toward Puyol and Ramos thinking they were some ugly spanish women who may have been looking better after a few drinks?

Well take me with you when you go to Turin

The wife and I are planning to go there in March-April of 2011
Long story man but your version is so much better!:lol:

As for going with you & the missus? I'll pass, that would require me to behave & act like a gentleman.:tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)