Jul 2, 2006
You should realize that not every one of us must love Zidane. I value players with what they gave to Juventus instead of how good they are. Main reason of why i am not fan of him is that he is bitch for Real like Nomuken said. He could be a legend for France national team but our days with Zidane was not that briliant. Selling him for great amount of money is best thing i remember about Zidane.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You should realize that not every one of us must love Zidane. I value players with what they gave to Juventus instead of how good they are. Main reason of why i am not fan of him is that he is bitch for Real like Nomuken said. He could be a legend for France national team but our days with Zidane was not that briliant. Selling him for great amount of money is best thing i remember about Zidane.
Yeah well, Real is the biggest club in the world. We can hardly hold that against him.

The second bolded part is just retarded, sorry Turk.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
So.. you don't value players who never played for Juventus?

Sep 1, 2002
Anyone who had the pleasure and honour of watching him play for Juve would never insult him as some have here (classless and clueless), but just are grateful.

A true Juve great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)