Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In that time I hated real so much for taking him from us, but I have to admit that I jumped like a madman when he scored that goal in the final. It was like the cherry on the cake of a majestic career. He was in the top of the world.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In that time I hated real so much for taking him from us, but I have to admit that I jumped like a madman when he scored that goal in the final. It was like the cherry on the cake of a majestic career. He was in the top of the world.
exactly the same. i hated real so much, more then anything

first they took our CL victory, by starting the campaign with so much dept the uefa should have dissalowed them, and then, they took our zidane

ffs

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I did. But when you look at the quality we gained off his sale (Buffon, Nedved and Thuram), you quickly forget.

Yes, Zizou is attached to Madrid more than Juve (mainly because of his spanish wife), but he has always pointed out that Juve is what made him a champion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)