ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I saw a tweet from them, which appears to be deleted now. But I took a screenshot
IMG_7023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, but that's not Chiringuito. That's Jugones, a midday "news" show. Don't trust much of what you see there :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's also remember here that Zidane wasn't sacked. He left Real Madrid and Florentino, not the other way around, which is very telling.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Alright, but that's not Chiringuito. That's Jugones, a midday "news" show. Don't trust much of what you see there :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's also remember here that Zidane wasn't sacked. He left Real Madrid and Florentino, not the other way around, which is very telling.
Thanks! That explains why they deleted it.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: tabloid FI made the same mistake:
https://www.football-italia.net/135443/juve-madrid-want-zidane-back

Except they go to detail explaining how "The programme explains the patron called Zidane after the game to offer him the reins for the second time with immediate effect."

Last edited:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks! That explains why they deleted it.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: tabloid FI made the same mistake:
https://www.football-italia.net/135443/juve-madrid-want-zidane-back

Except they go to detail explaining how "The programme explains the patron called Zidane after the game to offer him the reins for the second time with immediate effect."

No way Zidane's going back to Madrid anytime soon. At least with Florentino as president. He got feuds there because of Kepa and his son, the problem with Ronaldo's hacienda... He felt completely disallowed and not supported and doesn't want to go back anytime soon.

Mar 10, 2009
No way Zidane's going back to Madrid anytime soon. At least with Florentino as president. He got feuds there because of Kepa and his son, the problem with Ronaldo's hacienda... He felt completely disallowed and not supported and doesn't want to go back anytime soon.

Zidane achieved everything at Madrid, there is no point for him to go back. Rumours here in the UK not to long ago were linking Mourinho at Madrid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zidane achieved everything at Madrid, there is no point for him to go back. Rumours here in the UK not to long ago were linking Mourinho at Madrid.
The mourinho to madrid just doesn't make sense to me unless Perez intends to completely overhaul the old guard including Ramos who was very anti Mourinho, on top of that it's hard to believe that a president who sacks managers for boring defensive football would be a candidate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)