Zidane sold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
Salas is gonna be big..i can feel it.
:LOL: Damn, this has became a humour site... What do you guys think, I've heard that we could lose Davids for free in some point, but I can't see Moggi being that stupid... And we're getting Fabian O'neill too, he's amazing, I'm sure that he'll shine here...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I think Nedved could win the Golden Ball too...
And he might lead us to the CL final
prediction: Juve will lose the CL final and as usual Nedved will pull a stupid move to see him miss another big game..oh yeah and I predict Del Piero will choke during the game.

And a guy name Dida will not be forgotten

:cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Hey I heard Juve is getting this KICK ass player...apparently Moggi said that getting this guy will erase the fact they didn't get Nesta or Cannavaro..apparently this guy IS the real deal..his name is Nicola Legrottaglie.

OH yeah and thankfully Moggi passed on this "skinny" player who apparently is not CUT for Serie A with a lame ass name like PEE PEE or CACA or something...good riddance...!

P.S. :rofl:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
isnt this boring.

some one said we gonna get legro. fine, but why do 10 more people have to repeat it.
Its human nature to live in a joke even way past its sell by date :D

So let me indulge..:angel:

I have a feeling Del piero is not going to be the player he was..:( cos of an injury.. sounds ridicolous??

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
the sadder part is that the thread now has 74 posts..

i would be ashamed if a Devil or romanista fans comes along and shows it to his/her or probably hisher clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)