Zidane sold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

May 1, 2004
In Reply to FreddyAdu9

Juve has sold Zidane to Real madrid for alot of money. Are you sure? When did this happen, ive not heard anything of such a transfer. I think you are making this up.

If it is true then we should replace Zidane with a guy called Nedved. I have this vision that he could have a shitty first season but later go on to become the best midfielder in Europe. What do you guys think? Can anyone see Nedved fulfilling the role of Zidane?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
In Reply to FreddyAdu9

Juve has sold Zidane to Real madrid for alot of money. Are you sure? When did this happen, ive not heard anything of such a transfer. I think you are making this up.

If it is true then we should replace Zidane with a guy called Nedved. I have this vision that he could have a shitty first season but later go on to become the best midfielder in Europe. What do you guys think? Can anyone see Nedved fulfilling the role of Zidane?
I think Nedved could win the Golden Ball too...
And he might lead us to the CL final

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I think Nedved could win the Golden Ball too...
And he might lead us to the CL final
Yeah, but he might not be wanted by Capello, that is, if Capello becomes coach in another, say two years. Hopefully Nedved will have a good few seasons with us. :cheesy:

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
who is nedved? I think that is a bad player

Zidane, how this happened? I can't believe it

Are you sure is not just a rumour?

I hope so

I can't imagine Juve without Zizou

:D haha

I don't understand all the new threads
what is going on freddy?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
We wont win it though. And it'll just get worse the next season.

Lippi has to go.
Yeah, you're probably right. I wonder how the defense will play next season. I think Legrottaglie from Chievo could be a great signing, just to sure up the backline.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, but he might not be wanted by Capello, that is, if Capello becomes coach in another, say two years. Hopefully Nedved will have a good few seasons with us. :cheesy:
I think Nedved will suck in the 03-04 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)