Zidane named Europe's best (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

even the usual religion fanatiscm find their way to get around smoking....those usual islamic extremeist didnt totally except islamic scholars that give fatwa that smokin is haram coz of their hazardous nature to the body...
Yeah!! :(
I am so against smoking, that everytime my dad asks me to buy cigarettes I'd keep the money and tell him I would never ever buy it for him :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Yeah!! :(
I am so against smoking, that everytime my dad asks me to buy cigarettes I'd keep the money and tell him I would never ever buy it for him :D
So you think smoking's worse than stealing and lying? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
its not worse than stealing but it is worse than lying.i mean who in the world doesnt lie?:D
I think lying can potentially be more harmful than smoking

Jul 28, 2002
smoking will be a crime one day, i can jus see it now..........

BYLAW 1992149: "anyone caught smoking tabbacco will get a mandortory warning and £500 fine".....i odnt hink that would look out of place in a conservative party policy outline :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
smoking will be a crime one day, i can jus see it now..........

BYLAW 1992149: "anyone caught smoking tabbacco will get a mandortory warning and £500 fine".....i odnt hink that would look out of place in a conservative party policy outline :D
That's where we will end up with the current "anti-smoking" campaigns!

Forza Smoking!

Aug 1, 2003
dont worry gray, my dad knows I keep the money :D

smoking is all fun yes, but honestly, I wouldn't risk the harm it would cause to my body ... and yes I know we are all gonna suffer and die at one point, but the thing honestly doesn't bring any good, so I'm just gonna stay away from it.

Better safe than sorry, they say ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)