Zeman rules out Juventus (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
gusmano said:
Didn't a lot of Zeman's insinuations became reality?
So why so negative?
It's not his fault what is going on today with Juve, we shuld blame Moggi and Giraudi and other corrupt people.

I think he's a very competent coach. But because of that kind of reactions it will be impossible for him te become our coach. But luckely for us there are enough good coaches who would love to train our club. But it's not fare to blame him.

blame moggi for what? nothing has been proven, till then zeman is a knob who opens his mouth without any proof.

if he ever became juve coach i will actually kill myself, zeman wud be an insult to me as a juve fan, i dont like him as a character and i dont like his tactical style. id sooner have capello for the next century.

zeman started the finger pointing at us, till anything is proven zeman is to blame for tarnishing the great name - Juventus.

Sep 1, 2002
Mozart said:
ZEMAN SUCK A DICK..NO ONE WANTS THAT FAGGOT...HELL WITH HIM..
This is entirely offensive and should not be allowed: Where are the moderators when you need one: Is this foul and insultive language now allowed on these pages: Many will visit and, once having read such crass, idiotic, purile and immature bilge, will never return.

Do something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)