Zeman rules out Juventus (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Zdenek Zeman has ruled out the possibility of ever becoming the Coach of Italian giants Juventus.

Some are suggesting that the Czech should be handed the Bianconeri job after the club’s credibility and image was damaged by the ‘Calciopoli’ scandal.

But Zeman, who yesterday left Brescia, has insisted that his past battles with the Old Lady would cause problems.

“I could never accept the position if it was ever to be offered,” the former Roma, Lazio and Foggia tactician stated.

“A section of the Bianconeri fans think that what is happening now is my fault and not that of the Triad [Roberto Bettega, Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo].

“However, I could now start to support the team again like I did when my uncle played for them and then coached them.”

Zeman, who many see as the man responsible for the Juve doping trial, is the nephew of Cestmir Vycpalek.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun1a.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Byrone said:
“However, I could now start to support the team again like I did when my uncle played for them and then coached them."
:tdown:

seems just personal affair with the Triad made him became juve's enemy.
go to hell u ugly oldbastard!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i will be very suprised if he is even hired soon after his "heriocs" with seemingly serie A bound Brescia before he took them and now they are staying in serie B.

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
Didn't a lot of Zeman's insinuations became reality?
So why so negative?
It's not his fault what is going on today with Juve, we shuld blame Moggi and Giraudi and other corrupt people.

I think he's a very competent coach. But because of that kind of reactions it will be impossible for him te become our coach. But luckely for us there are enough good coaches who would love to train our club. But it's not fare to blame him.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    gusmano said:
    Didn't a lot of Zeman's insinuations became reality?
    So why so negative?
    It's not his fault what is going on today with Juve, we shuld blame Moggi and Giraudi and other corrupt people.

I think he's a very competent coach. But because of that kind of reactions it will be impossible for him te become our coach. But luckely for us there are enough good coaches who would love to train our club. But it's not fare to blame him.

Get real! nobody's blaming him for the whole referring scandal,that was an internal matter plain & simple.Zeman had issues with the triade & he made it a personal vendetta agianst the club.

Zeman is competent for serie b teams & small teams like brescia,not Juve material at all.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    Zeman was partly right with his accusations but some of his comments were simply out of line. Besides, the whole doping scandal began because of him and look what happened, no reason whatsoever to assume that Juve used EPO but now everybody think we did.

He's an ok coach if he gets the material which suits his tactics but he's definately not competent enough to coach a team like Juve.

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
    @ Byrone
    next year we' ll probably be a serie B team , that's why someone like Zeman wouldn't be a bad coach for us
    he has a lot of experience with serie B
    I know that he won't be coming to us, because of the history between him and Juve but still I'm saying that Zeman made some good results as a coach(Lazio, Roma, Foggia(serie B champion, (a long time ago I know) even Lecce)

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    wHY EVEN MENTION ZEMAN LIKE WE'LL EVER EMPLOY THIS JOKER!? AFTER THE CRAP HES CAUSED US IN THE PAST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)