Zebina to Milan (2 Viewers)

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
Zebina did much better than I (and many others) expected. I don't really see a reason to sell him - unless Sagnol finds his way to Turin. :cool:

Chiellini as leftback and Zambro as rightback worked OK, imo. If Biri and Zebina are fit again, it gives us more options, which - regarding CL and Serie A - is a good thing.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
-Tom said:
Zebina did much better than I (and many others) expected. I don't really see a reason to sell him - unless Sagnol finds his way to Turin. :cool:
hm the new forum forbids me to take a quote directly from a person

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we would loose Zebi anyway or even worse waste him in our bench as second sub,selling him for a fair amount of money and in the meantime getting sure Milan wont buy someone better than Zebina is the best course of action...
he must recover from injuries and be used in the lost months as a starter so his price will go up a little(just like we did with Appiah)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Cronios said:
we would loose Zebi anyway or even worse waste him in our bench as second sub,selling him for a fair amount of money and in the meantime getting sure Milan wont buy someone better than Zebina is the best course of action...
he must recover from injuries and be used in the lost months as a starter so his price will go up a little(just like we did with Appiah)
Ask Azzurri, Jeeks, or Nawaf about what that word means:D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
8m for zebina?!! cmon, he is worth a lot more than that while the buyer is stupid milan and the seller is moggi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don Bes said:
money ?

big dick ?

nice car ?

:lol2: well all these 3options is indeed what they ask for.

the 2nd one is the right one...Zebi=Dick....

oh ya, and also Ayre means Dick....Just telling you this incase anybody wants to insult you in this Lang. See I'm useful sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)