Zebina is Disgusting (1 Viewer)

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
After totally messing up with reinforcing our defense last year because we wanted to destroy Roma's transfer target Legrotagglie and hence we signed I almost useless defender

Juventus have done it again

they have signed Zebina an even more crazy signing for the defense Zebina best quality is that he likes to play ruthless and injure other player

a trait he has many times used on Juve stars such as
Del Piero, Treze and Nedved

and now he is bianconneri just because Moggi wants to make sure Roma's centre back line gets screwed up totally since they now both have sold Samuel and lost Zebina their defense looks awfully frail

but it doesn't make us a better team....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Maybe Moggi bought him, so he finally could stop injuring our key players ;)

Seriously i think its a good signing. He is more than a decent defender, he is big (1.90) and allready experienced in Italy.

He had a brilliant development fra last season to this season.
And many other big teams wanted to sign him, but he snubbed them and choosed us. And then he is free.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
but it doesn't make us a better team....
Then you think that Montero, Ferrara, Legro and Tudor makes us better.

Seriously, we need to take some risks to find good players, like we did with Del Piero... No one believed that he could do Baggios job. Se him now.

And i won't even call Zebina a risk, because he was free, and will perhaps only be a backup

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Signing Zebina doesnt hurt as much, hes come thru on a free transfer. So its alright. And i dont think hes all that bad either. Definitely one capable of hanging in there with a 1.90 frame. And also his agile technique. Aint all that bad imo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think all this Zebina-bashing stems from the fact he WAS a Roma player.

Zebina is a good defender who can fill in on the right side of the back line. He is a fast defender, something we lack very much. He is also rather good in the air, and tackles hard. Again, he is free, so what is the problem here?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I think all this Zebina-bashing stems from the fact he WAS a Roma player.

Zebina is a good defender who can fill in on the right side of the back line. He is a fast defender, something we lack very much. He is also rather good in the air, and tackles hard. Again, he is free, so what is the problem here?
Actually, my Zebina-bashing comes from the fact that he was a protagonist on many of the goals Roma conceded this season

That said, now that he's a Juve player I'll support him and wish the best for him, but I'm not extatic about his signing. Better than the shite we currently have? Certainly. A player who can make us a force in Europe again? Not really ... I'm glad he was free

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
they have signed Zebina an even more crazy signing for the defense Zebina best quality is that he likes to play ruthless and injure other player
Well you just described Montero and Hacki-nardi so Zebina (if he is what you claim) will complete the trio. :lazy:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
We got him for free, so don't complain as much...

They can get me for free aswell...

Seriously, we are Juventus not the local pub team. We should concentrate on getting the best players not some mediocre player who happen to be really cheap.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Actually, my Zebina-bashing comes from the fact that he was a protagonist on many of the goals Roma conceded this season

That said, now that he's a Juve player I'll support him and wish the best for him, but I'm not extatic about his signing. Better than the shite we currently have? Certainly. A player who can make us a force in Europe again? Not really ... I'm glad he was free
Well said :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
He had quite a good season actually with Roma. I'm not extatic either bout him, but he does have some positives on his side, and the fact that he's free. we're all unhappy yes, but well, just welcome him. nothing much we can do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)