Zebina is Disgusting (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Well you just described Montero and Hacki-nardi so Zebina (if he is what you claim) will complete the trio. :lazy:
who is this guy :confused:

isn't there are a Milan forum that you can post on and be thrilled about all the veterans you sign (Stam latest +30 aqusition)

Milan is gonna go down hard soon
almost 90% of the starting 11 is over 28 and that is not good for the long term planning...

And Milan don't give a damn about their promising players like Colocini that is on loan to Villlareal

What is the point of bringing in new defneders when there are already an excess of the ones Milan have

Roque Junior also comes to mind....

Anyway I think this whole thing must stop
signing players just to weaken other clubs instead of planning on strenghting ourselves...

Now that Celta is Relegated there is a whole bunch of players that will come cheap to Middle Clubs so I think Targetting som Lazio players would be realistic....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Very good signing... Roma has been the most defensive team in Seria A this year, conceeding just 19 goals (vs Milan's 24 and Juventus' 42). Zebina has been a part of that.

The guy will turn 26, and he is free!

Why not sign him?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Well you just described Montero and Hacki-nardi so Zebina (if he is what you claim) will complete the trio. :lazy:
Yeah we should really get Gattuso too, shouldn't we? :D

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Ive seen Z in action n he is good. However i agree that we should rather focus on better players. But Z will do fine, better than Tudor, Leggro, Iuliano and Pessotto all together.

ps, i doubt that Juve got Z jus so they can ruin Romas defence. Thats jus absurd ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)