Zebina and Kapo (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

So you're relying on:

1) Zambro to be able to play at right-back (which isn't proven)
2) Zebina to be good
3) Tudor to not be injured
4) Bonera to be a Juve player
5) Bonera to be good
6) Thuram to play at left-back
7) Birindelli to be good enough to start for us
8) None of the above injured, in which case we'll start the whole Montero/Iuliano/Pessotto fiasco again?

Come on, we need much more than what we've got
You misunderstood my sides, Zambrotta is left on every example, I wrote it from left to right understand?

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Cassano and Totti seems to be fond of having Ferrari in Roma (goalcity.it) and somewhere else I read Juve's not even in the race anymore, it's Roma, Inter or Parma where he'll play next season.

But some rumours (don't remember where) said Roma is interested in Vargas, also target of Lecce. So maybe Mexes is not that out of reach.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
You misunderstood my sides, Zambrotta is left on every example, I wrote it from left to right understand?
Okay fair enough, but points #2,3,4,5,7 and 8 are still valid

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

Okay fair enough, but points #2,5,7 and 8 are still valid
You overreacted a bit in those describements, and i think that all those players are good enough if some of them improves from this season. And with a new coach.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
till know moggi is waiting for other clubs to come and get the players before we do , this goes with emerson,gilardino ...etc , he only want cheap players who are free like zabina and kapo , with this dont imagine that juve will get anything next season:(

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
So we can only imagine that Juve will get something next season if we buy a lot of expensive players???, and if we dont win then?, -waste of money and heading for the same financial troubles as Roma etc.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
But most people are to blind to see it, they think football is all about spending money like in CM, but its more complex than that. Money dont buy succes, spirit, patient and hard work does!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
But most people are to blind to see it, they think football is all about spending money like in CM, but its more complex than that. Money dont buy succes, spirit, patient and hard work does!
I am with you about this but we all know that we need some new players in some positions , so why wait until other teams get them before us:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Exactly...
Buying players itself won't make us win...
Chelsea is a good example of that...
Why, because they achieved their highest ever ranking in the Premiership, and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League? Not to mention with a squad that had no time to gel and learn each other's game.

Buying players in itself won't make us win, but it's blooming obvious that we need good new players, especially in defence. We will not end up in the same financial problems as other clubs, because we can easily sell Trezeguet, which will already pay for a large chunk of our necessary transfer fees.

Just because buying players in itself doesn't win you trophies, it doesn't mean you don't buy players

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

Why, because they achieved their highest ever ranking in the Premiership, and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League? Not to mention with a squad that had no time to gel and learn each other's game.

Buying players in itself won't make us win, but it's blooming obvious that we need good new players, especially in defence. We will not end up in the same financial problems as other clubs, because we can easily sell Trezeguet, which will already pay for a large chunk of our necessary transfer fees.

Just because buying players in itself doesn't win you trophies, it doesn't mean you don't buy players
I agree

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Just awesome :thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think what Len meant was that buying expensive players and megastars does not necessarily guarantee victories. But you're right, Chelsea has been a success this year.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I think what Len meant was that buying expensive players and megastars does not necessarily guarantee victories. But you're right, Chelsea has been a success this year.

kapo just offical signed....juventus.it:D

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Forza Kapo! I think he will be great i have a good feeling...

Strong tall boy, he'll add depth to the squad , so will Zebina and they're both free!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
Forza Kapo! I think he will be great i have a good feeling...

Strong tall boy, he'll add depth to the squad , so will Zebina and they're both free!
This is the best part! :D

Great start for Moggi for this campaign. Let's see what he does next.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
I agree Ferrari^M, by the way i have been to Nicosia, Cyprus, its nice there.
Cool! Tell me you didn't stay long in Nicosia though...

The sea and the night life at Ayia Napa and Paphos is where all the fun is! :D

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

Cool! Tell me you didn't stay long in Nicosia though...

The sea and the night life at Ayia Napa and Paphos is where all the fun is! :D
I stayed in Fig Tree Bay, perfect beaches ;), and i was one day in Nicosia and also Ayia Napa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)