Zebina and Kapo (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am very confident with Moggi's buys. Even Zebina makes sense, as he is ideal to play as a back up player.
Moggi did a fine job, he should bring Blasi from loan and get this players:
Trabelsi (he is for free :D)
Ferrari / Mexes
Emerson
Morientes

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MAdEinJUVE ] ++
agree :thumb:

Wendy is very impressive againt Brazil he is even faster than Carlos
I think his name's Mendy :) Thank God for that :LOL:

Jul 28, 2002
yep he is!

Kapo, if we handle this guy right he could be something special, his pace is terifying, something we miss, he has a decent left foot, something we miss, imo he could be a major player next year.

Jul 28, 2002
Wendy Mendy, the one that played for bolton??? he was okay, was fast, bu io thougth he didnt concentrate on set pieces, letting bolton conceed , but attacking wise he was impecable for bolton.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Alot of us are, just as long as Moggi doesn't feel that Zebina, Kapo, Emerson and Bonera are enough to make this squad competitive again.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Well it is enough! and thats what he thinks too, hey Juve isnt Inter for god sake, you cant make that many changes in so short time, it will become a mess then!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's not enough! It would be enough if Moggi had bought smartly last summer (we needed more than just Legro) and the summer before (when Nesta and Cannavaro were available), but as it is we need a complete defensive turnover. Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano and Pessotto are all passed it, while Tudor doesn't get to play (maybe he will under the new coach...) and Legro hasn't settled.

Replacing Montero and Iuliano with Zebina and Bonera is a step forwards, but it's not enough.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
It's not enough! It would be enough if Moggi had bought smartly last summer (we needed more than just Legro) and the summer before (when Nesta and Cannavaro were available), but as it is we need a complete defensive turnover. Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano and Pessotto are all passed it, while Tudor doesn't get to play (maybe he will under the new coach...) and Legro hasn't settled.

Replacing Montero and Iuliano with Zebina and Bonera is a step forwards, but it's not enough.
Yes it is. Legrottaglie has had his first season, and no one can deny that he is a solid defender if he only could get rid of his crucial mistakes :(, and we have Tudor, plus Zebina:cool: and Bonera, that is absolutely enough, because its not good to rotate to much in the defense.
Add Emerson, Zlatan/Morientes and Kapo. Just excellent, proves again Moggi's geniusy, even though i hope for Ferrari a bit more than Bonera.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Bonera-Zebina-Legrottaglie-Zambrotta

I like it, I like it alot :rolleyes::groan:

Zambrotta - Legrottaglie - Tudor - Thuram
-----------------------Buffon

or

Zambrotta - Zebina - Thuram - Bonera
-----------------Buffon

or

Birindelli - Zebina - Tudor - Thuram (a very physical strong defense)
---------------Buffon

The options are many, the manager will decide and get it woking better than this year!.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Stuart and delpiero 10, you have not put ferrari in your defence. Do you think we should forget him, now we signed Zebina?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Stuart and delpiero 10, you have not put ferrari in your defence. Do you think we should forget him, now we signed Zebina?
Its my first priority, i want Ferrari so damn much!!!, but unfortunately it might be difficult to get him, since Roma are in pole for him?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Alot of us are, just as long as Moggi doesn't feel that Zebina, Kapo, Emerson and Bonera are enough to make this squad competitive again.
It can't be enough, because its to 100% sure that Trez will leave, so we need a striker for sure. Fortunatly I hope that Moggi signs another central def. and Trabelsi not Bonera. Daniele can offer defending skills but he is not offensive enough for a right-back.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Zambrotta - Legrottaglie - Tudor - Thuram

or

Zambrotta - Zebina - Thuram - Bonera

or

Birindelli - Zebina - Tudor - Thuram (a very physical strong defense)

The options are many, the manager will decide and get it woking better than this year!.
So you're relying on:

1) Zambro to be able to play at right-back (which isn't proven)
2) Zebina to be good
3) Tudor to not be injured
4) Bonera to be a Juve player
5) Bonera to be good
6) Thuram to play at left-back
7) Birindelli to be good enough to start for us
8) None of the above injured, in which case we'll start the whole Montero/Iuliano/Pessotto fiasco again?

Come on, we need much more than what we've got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)