Zebina and Kapo (1 Viewer)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I know that there are many opinions about these 2 players but it's a better idea to write all your opinions is this thread.

Juventus have bought 2 players: Zebina and Kapo. i don't know why they bought them. Yes, they were a free agent target. Is that the reason? Juve is the second rich club in the world and they buy 2 free agent players. WTF?? They are 3rd this season and beated by Deportivo. They must buy great players who can give Juve the perfect shape as 5 seasons ago. But no, Moggi buys Kapo and Zebina. They let Mexes, Gilardino Ferrari and Bonera go for these 2 players. Sorry but I think that the next season we stand under roma milan inter and even lazio.

Forza Juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think there's anything wrong with signing Zebina and Kapo, in fact I have high hopes for Kapo. But I'll be pissed off if Moggi is signing free agents instead of spending money to get world class players.

Take it easy robin, the transfer campaign is hardly even getting started, let's just wait and see what happens :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Robin, you're talking like if Zebina and Kapo are the only players we're going to purchase this summer, and all of the players you mentioned (Mexes, Ferrari, Bonera, Gila) are yet to sign for clubs. Plus, Zebina is faster and younger than all of our current defenders, while Kapo is a very promising left-sided player, something we lack, so I think Zeb and Kap are decent signings. Obviously they only wont save us, but it's a start imo.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I don't know if we have signed Kapo but why go for him in the first place? Is he what we need? I think not

There are so many players that have shone this season and so many teams have done well in France this season but Auxere and Kapo are not one of them

What is the point in having squad members or first teamers not good enough for your team?

While at Roma, Zebina was hailed as a joke, ridiculed to the point of exhaustion and now we have signed him, he is suddenly an okay buy

Please give me a break, he might turn out to be good but at this point in time it was a stupid , absolutely stupid move as he cannot play, short and simple

I read its a good deal because he was free, well are we not paying him a salary?

A much better player in Lima is also free but because he is 31 we have not gone for him , whats the logic in that?

Please do not tell me because he is young as Cafu, Stam, Maldini are as good as anything in Seriea right now

How is this not as much rubbish as buying Baiocco, Fresi and all sorts of thrash who a goat would tell you they are of no use

With Zebina, we now have Ferrara, Zebina, Montero, Tudor, Thuram, Iuliano and Leggrotaglie as our defenders as of right now

Doesn't that scare you? Cis its scares the bejesus out of me, never mind Van Hesling, the real horror movie is Juve's defence

Won't surprise me if we went for Pavon as well after all he is young and if Real Madrid should ask for a fee for him then they should be indicted for fraud

arc

Mar 11, 2004
heyo, they aint bad and they are free

a good start for moggi, hope he is workin hard on the rest
we should wait and see ....

gila
ferrari

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
heyo, they aint bad and they are free

a good start for moggi, hope he is workin hard on the rest
we should wait and see ....

gila
ferrari
Tell me theirr qualities then and what do they bring to Juventus?And please do not dare to criticise them next season when they fail to live up to any expectations

Desmond, I have not seen Van Hesling , I just presumed it would be a horror movie as its about Dracula well its supposed to be as Van hessling was his nemesis:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Kapo is versatile and fast, he's got the potential to make it all the way, I think that he can do he's breakthrough next season...

Forza Kapo!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Desmond, I have not seen Van Hesling , I just presumed it would be a horror movie as its about Dracula well its supposed to be as Van hessling was his nemesis:D
its not a horror movie;)

lots of action and adventure,but hardly scary at all.give it a shot,the cgi is pretty good stuff:thumb:

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Allright, everybody has his own opinion about Kapo. Let's talk about another man: ZLATAN. If Juve sign hin i'll shoot myself:)P) I live in Amsterdam and see hin every week on tv. This guy is a joke. You can better bring Zalayeta back because he's much better. If they sign Zlatan instead of Gilardino (and zlatan is more expencive(17m)), the new juvetnus is a joke and moggi must be fired. They have all the money in the world and if you get 2 free players and 1 player from Ajax than it's a shame. I know that the transfermarket isn't over yet but from what I heard I hope that he would be soon over.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    kapo- a good signing as he is free and gives us certain options. can be a left winger, could play behind the forwards as well as be a forward. nothing wrong with a man like that

zebina- he is only back up. surely moggi cant expect him to be a starting player. he was free, fairly young and had a reasonable season. nothing great, but with so many defenders leaving this summer, i think moggi saw him as back up.

i dont mind them joining, as long as plenty more BETTER stars join.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I saw Kapo play against Brazil in the fifa centenary, they said if he opens up his legs, hes probably as kwik as Henry. Another guy i was really impressed with was this guy called Wendy, who also played on the french team. he seems really kwik. but all said and done even if these guys are free, it makes sense to take them up, becoz theyre not exactly wasted. theyre better than that.

May 25, 2004
    ++ [originally posted by baggio] ++
    I saw Kapo play against Brazil in the fifa centenary, they said if he opens up his legs, hes probably as kwik as Henry. Another guy i was really impressed with was this guy called Wendy, who also played on the french team. he seems really kwik. but all said and done even if these guys are free, it makes sense to take them up, becoz theyre not exactly wasted. theyre better than tha

agree :thumb:

Wendy is very impressive againt Brazil he is even faster than Carlos

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    I am fine with Moggi current transfers. We may not have the best winger, of the best defender, but he is making a safe bet. Can we say Lima will perform much better for Juve next season compared to Zebina? Nobody knows about it right, not until the ball is being kicked again in the next season.

At least they are still young, and if they are not doing well next season, they are still god enough to have a price in the transfer market. It is bad enough that we finish this season with nothing, and third in Serie A, but it won't do good either if we are ranked number 10 (or lower) in richest football clubs list, right. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)