Zebina AGAIN!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Nuovo stop per Zebina
03 01 2006
Nuovo infortunio per Jonathan Zebina: durante l'allenamento di ieri il difensore della Juventus, ha riportato una contusione all'occhio sinistro, con relativo gonfiore, che lo costingerà ad alcuni giorni di riposo.

It says that yesterday during a training session he hurt his eye and he need a few days to recover.

What's wrong with this guy? What a totally useless player he has become for us.

The sooner he is trasfered out of our team the better.

I guess we can add Zebina to the list of reject purchases made by our guru Moggi :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I just don't get why Zebina is getting bashed by the users here. Untill his first injury last season he had been great! He was also very useful in the flank, just like Zambrotta. Damn he is realy underrated in my opinion

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ok i just hate this guy, he seem to get some bad timing tackles. he somehow reminds me with montero in his last couple of games, always seem to give a penalty.
now he spent the whole season injured and ask for a pay rise !!! what he is copying Rio's actions now, he completly don't deserve a pay rise.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe he's become a lightning rod for Juve injuries... Cannavaro and Trez, for example, have had unusually good strings of healthy play. Sometimes you need a sacrificial lamb. :confused:

Now what to do about Buffon, though...

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
swag said:
Maybe he's become a lightning rod for Juve injuries... Cannavaro and Trez, for example, have had unusually good strings of healthy play. Sometimes you need a sacrificial lamb. :confused:

Now what to do about Buffon, though...
*Crossing my fingers hoping Zebina rubs off on Blasi*

:biggrin:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zebina is a complete idiot this year. He joined from Roma and only ended up in the starting lineup because of the enormous shortage of fullbacks in Europe at the moment (just see UEFA.com team of the year). And what does our worst starting player who is injured 24/7 do? He demands ridiculous wages?!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
swag said:
In that case Zebina might prove invaluable to us. :biggrin:

In seriousness though Zebina hasn't performed badly whenever he's played for us, or at least not half as badly as people make him out to. I for one would rather have him on the right and Zambrotta on the left than the current system of Zambrotta and Chiellini in those positions respectively.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
sutnevuJ said:
I guess we can add Zebina to the list of reject purchases made by our guru Moggi :disagree:
but moggi have brought some great players to us over the years without making us financial crippled like the romans clubs. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)